How to Import CSV Files to iCloud Easily
Searching a way to import CSV to iCloud? Read this guide and learn how to import CSV files into iCloud.
As an iOS content management tool, AnyTrans allows you to transfer data between iCloud and computer. Download AnyTrans firstly and read this guide for a simple method to import CSV into iCloud with ease.
iCloud service helps us sync our important data, and then we can view them from iOS device and computer. So if you sync data to iCloud from iDevice or computer, and we can access them from all computers and iDevices logged in the same Apple ID, which makes it possible that we can import files from third-party application to iOS device via iCloud.
Sometimes, we may keep some CSV data such as contacts, notes, reminders, etc. on computer from third-party applications or tools including email box, Google account or chat tools. And we may want to import them to iOS device so that we can use them anytime and anywhere. Then how? We can import CSV into iCloud and then access them from any iDevices. Here in this article, we will show you a method to import CSV files to iCloud.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a powerful iOS content manager, and recently it is added with new function of managing iCloud content, this allows you to import contents to iCloud, and also to export iCloud files to computer. Besides, AnyTrans allows you to import or export contents in multiple formats, like CSV, VCF, etc, so you can import CSV files to iCloud without efforts.
Now download AnyTrans and try to import CSV to iCloud easily and quickly with the steps below.
How to Import CSV to iCloud with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer > Click “iCloud Content” > Sign in iCloud account.
How to Import CSV to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click > Click “iCloud Import” > Select CSV files from computer > Tap “Open”.
How to Import CSV into iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
1. Currently, AnyTrans supports importing notes in .csv format, contacts in .vcf format and photos in format with .jpg and .jpeg. If you want to import contacts to iCloud from CSV, please convert CSV to VCF format firstly, and then import them to iCloud with the steps above. Then you can view the notes from Notes app, and contacts from Contacts app on your iPhone directly.
2. If just want to import CSV files to iCloud for backup instead of migrating them to iOS data, you can transfer them to iCloud drive with AnyTrans: Click iCloud Content icon > Click iCloud Drive > Select the CSV files from computer > Tap Open.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans allows you to import multiple CSV to iCloud located different folders at once. Besides, you can also use it to export iCloud content to computer for backup like photos, contacts, notes and so on as you need. Now download AnyTrans and make good use of it.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Article You May Like
- How to Import Contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF - Read this article and learn how to import contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos to iCloud Easily - This guide will show you how to transfer photos to iCloud easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts in iCloud Quickly and Easily - This post will teach you how to delete duplicated contacts in iCloud in two ways. Read More >>
- Three Methods to View iCloud Calendar in Google Calendar - Read this tutorial and view iCloud calendar in Google calendar in three methods. Read More >>