How to Import Music to iPhone in 2 Ways
Just get a new iPhone and want to import some music to it? In this quick tutorial, we will offer you two quick methods to import songs to iPhone: with or without iTunes.
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative to manage your iPhone music without restrictions. Download the free trial to have a try after reading this guide on 2 ways to import music to iPhone.
Want to import music that is not purchased from iTunes to the iPhone, like the songs ripped from CD? Sure you do because CD always gives the best music playing performance. Here is a guide about how to import music to iPhone with iTunes or without iTunes.
How to Import Music to iPhone
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes >
Part 1. How to Import Music to iPhone with AnyTrans
- 3 steps to import music to iPhone without wiping previous data.
- Transfer purchased or non-purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes/computer.
- Copy music from one iPhone to another directly.
- Massively delete music from iPhone to free up space.
- Also supports managing videos, photos, contacts, notes, messages, ringtones, voice memos, books, etc.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and plug in your iPhone.
Step 2. Open AnyTrans, click on Audio > Music.
How to Import Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click the "+" button > Select songs on computer > Click Open. The songs on your computer are now transferred to your iPhone, and no data will be erased.
How to Import Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. How to Import Music to iPhone with iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes > Click iTunes > Preference > Device.
Step 2. Make sure the "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPad syncing automatically" box is checked. Then plug the USB cable to connect iPhone and computer.
Step 3. Select the music you want to sync to your iPhone using playlists. You can also select the option to sync all your music to the iPhone.
How to Import Music to iPhone with iTunes - Step 3
Note: If you sync with a different iTunes Library, iTunes will remind you "Are you sure you want to sync music? All existing songs and playlists on the iPhone XX will be replaced …"
iTunes Pop-up Window
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans supports importing MP3, M4A, MP4B, WMA, and WAV to your iPhone, and it automatically convert the incompatible music file to your iPhone friendly format. Now download it and get 7-day free trial! If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please contact our support team by email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Free Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC for Free. Read more >>
- How To Make iPhone Faster - Almost every iPhone user deems iPhone is self-cleaning device until they can no longer bear its slowness. Read more >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone SE without iTunes Sync – This guide shows you two ways to add songs to your new iPhone SE. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>