How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac
Are you annoyed that store too many photos in your iPhone but don't know how to import photos from iPhone to Mac? If you are, this is what you are looking for, read it to find answer.
Download AnyTrans and have wonderful experience of transferring photos from iPhone to Mac after reading this article how to import photos from iPhone to Mac.
As known to all, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s is featured with 5-megaixel iSight camera in the back. Normally, if you are not photo enthusiasts, iPhone can totally meet your needs of photographing. You can use the iPhone built-in camera to capture memorable moments and record unforgivable people. Except capturing photos, you also have many other others ways to collect beautiful photos on your iPhone, such as, save images from Safari, Apps, download from the attachment of Email, even take screenshots.
With these methods mentioned above, you begin to build your photo library, and then one day you are surprised to find that those photos take up so much space on your iPhone that there hasn't enough space to install or run your favorite games. At this moment, many users start to think how to import pictures from iPhone to computer. This is the topic of our post, too. In this post, we will focus on importing photos from iPhone to Mac and offer a quick and simple solution for Mac users.
If you are windows users, you can refer to this tutorial: How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC >
Tools you need:
- AnyTrans – Amazing iPhone Photo Transfer Software.
- A USB cable for your iPhone.
- An iPhone with photos you want to import to computer.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac?
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and install it on your Mac > Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable > Click the button at right.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - Step 1
Step 2: Click Photos > Select one album that contains the pictures you want to transfer (take Photo Library for example).
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - Step 2
Step 3: Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - Step 3
According to the picture above, you must have noticed that AnyTrans allows you import Photo Stream Photos, Photo Library Photos as well as Camera Roll Photos. If you have been imported iPhone photos with iPhoto or Preview, you will find what a powerful software it is. Why not download and try it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>