How to Import vCard Contacts to iCloud Easily
How to import vCard to iCloud? Read this post and try to import vCard or multiple vCards into iCloud in two ways.
AnyTrans enables you to add contents from computer to iCloud easily. Download AnyTrans and try to import vCard files into iCloud with the following steps.
iCloud helps us sync our data to iCloud sever, and we can access and view the content from our iOS device and computer. Therefore, if we add files to iCloud from computer, iPhone and other iDevice, then we can view them on all iDevices and computer. This makes it possible that we can add some contents from third-party applications or tools to iPhone iPad via iCloud.
For example, sometimes we may keep some vCard files contacts on our computer from other third software, such as Outlook, Google and so on, and we want to import them to our iOS device so that we can call them or send them an Email anywhere. Then, how? We can import the vCards files to iCloud, and then get the files on any of iDevices. Now in this post, we will show you how to import vCard files to iCloud in 2 methods.
Method 1. How to Import vCards Flies to iCloud with iCloud.com
1. Step 1. Log in your iCloud account on iCloud.com > Open Contacts.
How to Import vCards Flies to iCloud with iCloud.com -Step 1
Step 2. Click “Setting” button on the right corner > Click “Import vCard”.
How to Import vCards Flies to iCloud with iCloud.com -Step 2
Step 3. Select vCard files from your computer > Click “Open”.
How to Import vCards Flies to iCloud with iCloud.com -Step 3
However, with this method, you can only import one vCard file contacts at a time. If you want to import multiple vCard files, you can only add them one by one, and after you move several contacts, you may confuse that which one has been added or not. So if you need to add multiple vCards files contacts to iCloud, you can try a third software - AnyTrans to help you make it at a time.
Method 2. How to Import vCards Files Contacts with AnyTrans
As an all-in-one iOS content management tool, AnyTrans does great in managing iPhone/iPad/iPod data and files, recently, it is added with the function of managing iCloud content. With it, you can:
1. Manage all the iCloud content, including contacts, photos, notes and so on;
2. Add contacts from computer to iCloud or download contacts from iCloud to computer freely;
3. Import contacts into iCloud or export to computer in multiple formats, including vCard/VCF, CSV, and more;
4. Most importantly, you can import or export multiple contacts with one click, that is, you can import multiple vCard contacts to iCloud at once.
Now Download AnyTrans and try to import vCards files contacts to iCloud with the steps below.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in with your Apple ID.
How to Import Multiple vCards Files Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click > Click iCloud Import.
How to Import vCards Files Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select vCards files from your computer > Tap Open.
How to Import vCards Files Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, whether you want to import one vCard or multiple vCards to iCloud, AnyTrans can help you make it quickly. Besides, AnyTrans enables you to transfer almost all data between iOS device and computer, including contacts, notes, music, photos, etc. So why not download AnyTrans and try it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Article You May Like
- How to Move Pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad/Computer - Read this guide and learn how to move pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad/computer. Read More >>
- How to Backup Data to iCloud from iPhone - This post will tell you the way to backup iPhone data to iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Export Contacts from iCloud to PC/Mac - Read this article and try to export contacts from iCloud to computer. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone/iPad Photos to iCloud - This tutorial will help you backup iPhone/iPad photos to iCloud in two ways. Read More >>