How to Download Music from One Computer to Different iPods without Data Loss
In this iMobie wiki page, you will learn more details about Apple AirPods, including its design, features, performance and more.
Free download AnyTrans on your computer and then transfer music from computer to iPod quickly before reading this guide.
"I have an iPod on which I have a lot of music collected. Last time I updated my iTunes program but it erased all the music I had on the iPod. So after I went to the trouble of collecting all of it onto the iPod again. After that, I have not updated again for one or two years! Now my granddaughter wants me to put some music on her iPod shuffle. Before I can do that, I need to update iTunes. Does this means my iTunes recordings from the computer will be erased again? How can I download music from one computer to different iPod without data loss?"
--- From Apple Support Community
You may want to know how to download music from one computer to different iPods on these situations: families or friends want to download music to their own iPods, you want to download music to your new iPod and more. At this time, you may wonder whether if multiple iPods downloading from the same computer will result in music or other data loss. To help you out this trouble, we will offer a safe and trouble-free method to do this.
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod
If you want to download music to multiple iPods from the same computer with ease, all you need is a comprehensive iPod music transfer – AnyTrans, which is a iOS device transfer that enables to transfer music from one computer to different iPods, iPhones or iPads without data loss. Have a look how AnyTrans works to learn more.
- Transfer music from your computer to multiple iPhones/iPads/iPods without erasing existing data.
- Merge/Clone contents from one source device to the target device without data loss.
- Transfer music from iPhones/iPads/iPods to a computer without barriers, and also support iDevices to iDevices contents direct transmission.
- Also supports managing photos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
How to Download Music from One Computer to Multiple iPods
Simply download AnyTrans on your computer, and you can download music from one computer to multiple iPods with ease. Check the detailed guide bellow to solve your trouble with ease.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer > Connect your iPod with the computer > AnyTrans will detect the iPod automatically.
How to Download Music from One Computer to Multiple iPods – Step 1
Step 2. Click iTunes icon on the top of left corner > Select songs from your iTunes Library > Click to Device icon on the top of right corner
How to Download Music from One Computer to Multiple iPods – Step 2
Step 3. Wait for a little while, the music transferring is completed > After this, disconnect the first iPod and connect the seconds iPod > Repeat the above actions to transfer music from the same computer to multiple iPods.
How to Download Music from One Computer to Multiple iPods – Step 3
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
Related Articles You may be Interested
- Top Best iPhone Backup Extractor – This guide rounded up 5 top iPhone backup extractors to help you solve iPhone backup issues quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Check this article and you will get an easy-to-use method to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac. Read More>>
- How to Access Contacts from iCloud – Here you will get a simple way to access and see contacts details from your iCloud. Read More>>
- How to Transfer Data from old Phone to New iPhone – It is a direct method to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. Read More>>