Make Custom iPhone Ringtones with iTunes
Still buying ringtones for iPhone? This page aims to show you how to make custom ringtones for iPhone with iTunes. It's easy & free.
Get started now with AnyTrans, and enjoy its fantastic values before reading this How to Make iPhone Ringtone with iTunes guide.
We can buy ringtones in the iTunes, but we prefer making a custom one for iPhone because of too much audio source that cannot get from the shop. For example, the recorded audios, extracted from YouTube, or ripped from CD. This article is about how to make custom iPhone ringtone with iTunes.
Note 1: making ringtones for iPhone with iTunes is very simple. It's about few seconds on average;
2. it's completely free and no third party software involved.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
How to Make Ringtone for iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes. It is recommended to update it to the latest version.
- If your source audio (prepared for making the tone) is already in the iTunes library, then go view it through iTunes > Library > Music. (If it is in somewhere else, then put it into iTunes first)
- Right-click the song and click Get Info:
- Option > Set the Start Time and Stop Time. You should note that iPhone default ringtone for message must be shorter than 20 seconds and 40 seconds for the phone call. So make sure the entire length of your ringtone must be shorter than 40sec. After set it up, click OK.
- Now you can check your iPhone ringtone in iTunes Tones table:
Create Ringtone for iPhone with iTunes 1
Make iPhone Ringtone with iTunes 2
Set the Start and End Ringtone Time in iTunes
Your Custom iPhone Ringtone Is Ready in iTunes
The Bottom Line
Tips: so far iTunes only supports making *.m4a (AAC) audio to ringtones for iPhone. But with AnyTrans, you can free create iPhone ringtones from any audio format source, including wma, ra/rm, mp3, m4p, etc.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Free Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC for Free. Read more >>
- How to Make iPhone Run Faster - Almost every iPhone user deems iPhone is self-cleaning device until they can no longer bear its slowness. Read more >>
- Best iPhone to PC Transfer Free - Helps you copy music and movies from iPhone back to computer. Read more >>
- Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>