How to Manage Apps on iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c
Want to manage apps on your iPhone with ease? In this guide, we are going to show you a smart and easy way to manage apps on iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c.
Have a try on the free trial of AnyTrans so that you can organize content on your iPhone freely. Now read on this guide to learn how to manage apps on iPhone without iTunes.
We browse and download various types of apps from the App Store on iPhone, and our life become more interesting and wonderful with those practical and productive apps. Suppose you have a 64 or 128 GB iPhone that contains dozens of apps (take up 6-7 screens), how can you manage them easily?
In this post, we will introduce you an easy method to manage apps on iPhone: add or remove apps, transfer apps to iTunes/computer/another iPhone. All this can be complete without efforts with an iOS file manager AnyTrans.
A Quick Introduction to AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a smart iPhone file management utility that is designed for all iPhone iPad and iPods. With it, you can organize apps on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in a flexible way.
- Remove unwanted apps from iPhone permanently in one click.
- Add apps from iTunes/computer to iPhone without wiping data.
- Transfer apps from iPhone to iTunes/computer.
- Copy apps and app data from one iPhone to another (for iOS 8.3 earlier).
Note: The above features of AnyTrans only work for iPhone iPad iPod touch that is before iOS 8.3 for Apple has blocked the access to iOS 8.3 and later.
How to Manage Apps on iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and get it installed on your computer. Run it and connect your iPhone to computer. Scroll down on the homepage and select Apps.
How to Manage Apps on iPhone 5 – Step 1
Step 2. You will see all apps you download from App Store, and a set of buttons on the right hand corner on the top.
How to Manage Apps on iPhone 5 – Step 2
Step 3. You can add apps to your iPhone from computer, uninstall the apps you don’t need, transfer the apps to iTunes, to computer, and to another iPhone (you need to connect another iPhone).
Other Unique Features of AnyTrans
2. Transfer iOS data among iTunes, computer and iDevice.
3. Extract iTunes backup and allow you to view and export to computer in readable format.
4. Clone and merge data between two iDevices.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans meets all your needs on app management, why not download it to have a try? If you have any problems on this guide or AnyTrans, please let us know by sending an email.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- 10 Top & Best Apps for iPhone 6/6s (Plus) - We browsed App store to list top 10 apps for you embellishing your iPhone 6/6s (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iTunes to iPhone - This guide will provide you two methods about how to transfer apps from iTunes to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Get Videos Off iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s - Follow the tutorial below to know how to get videos off iPhone without iTunes Sync. Read more >>
- How to Put Movies on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Read this post to learn how to put videos on an iPhone. Read more >>