How to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album on iPhone
How can I move photos from camera roll to my a new album on my iPhone? Read this guide to learn a quick solution.
Have a try on this inclusive iPhone photo manager to organize your iPhone photos in camera roll, photo stream, and albums. Now read to learn how to move camera roll to album.
Question: "When I create a photo album on my iPhone, the photos are copied from the Camera Roll to the album yet still remain in the Camera Roll. Along the same lines, if I delete a photo from the Camera Roll, it will also be deleted from its assigned album."How can I move photos from camera roll to an album and then delete them from camera roll without removing from the album?"
Moving photos from camera roll to an album on iPhone is easy, you just need to creating a new album and adding photos from camera roll. But you will find that the photos exist in both your iPhone camera roll and the album, and if you delete them from the camera roll, it will reflex to the album.
How to get photos in camera roll moved to an album and delete them from the camera roll with no effect on those in an album? Read this guide to learn a quick solution.
The Tool We Need
With AnyTrans, it is quick and easy to managing photos on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is an inclusive iPhone file management solution. Now check its main features:
- Manage all photos on iPhone including camera roll, photo stream, photo share, and albums.
- Move photos from camera roll to a new album on your iPhone with ease.
- Export iPhone photos to computer, to external hard drive, and to another iPhone/iPad directly.
- Massively delete unwanted photos from iPhone to save storage, even the photos synced from computer or iTunes.
How to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album with AnyTrans
To move photos from camera roll to album on iPhone, you need to firstly export the photos from camera roll to computer, and then import to a new album on your iPhone. Download AnyTrans before we start >
Step 1. Export camera roll photos to computer with AnyTrans: Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone > Go to category managing page by clicking > Click Photos and select Camera Roll.
Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. In Camera Roll, select the photos you need and click Send to Computer button to save the photos on computer.
Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Go back to last page of Photos in AnyTrans > Select Albums this time > Select an album > Then Click the "+" button on the top right corner > Choose the photos you just export from camera roll and click Open.
Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans you can organize all your iPhone photos in an easy way. Besides photos, it also supports videos, music, ringtones, messages, notes, contacts and more. Now take a tour with it >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How Can I Transfer Photos Between Two iPhones – Read to learn how to transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone. Read more >>
- Can I Copy Photos from Digital Camera to iPhone iPad - This article teachs you to transfer photos from camera to iPad with ease. Read more >>
- How Should I Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone iPad - Read this post to learn how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone in 3 Ways – This guide tells you three ways to delete photos from iPhone. Read more >>