How to Print Contacts from iCloud with Ease
Are you looking for the method on how to print contact list from iCloud quickly? This guide will offer you two methods to help you print iCloud contacts without effort.
Use AnyTrans to quickly export contacts as CSV/VCF from iCloud to computer so that you can print them via printer with ease.
For Apple users, we always regularly sync contacts to iCloud to prevent contacts loss in some accident conditions. Sometimes, we may need to print a contact list. You may wonder, “How do I print my contacts from iCloud easily?” There are two methods, let me show you in detail.
Method 1. How to Print Contacts from iCloud Directly
Step 1: Log in your Apple ID at iCloud.com and click Contacts.
Step 2: Select contacts you want to print. Click the gear button in the sidebar, then click Print.
How to Print Contacts from iCloud Directly - Step 2
Step 3: Then this interface will be display; you can set the specific printing requirements. Next, follow the prompts to finish the process.
How to Print Contacts from iCloud Directly - Step 3
Note: Make sure that your computer is connected with a printer.
Method 2. How to Print Contacts from iCloud with AnyTrans
As you see, we can print contacts from iCloud directly, meanwhile, a powerful iCloud content management tool – AnyTrans can help you make it as well.
AnyTrans is a great iOS data management tool, which engaged in data transfer and content management. As for iCloud content, you can add, edit, delete and export data that you’ve synced. For example, we can export contacts as CSV/VCF from iCloud to computer within several minutes, and then we can easily print them by using a printer. Next, let’s have a look at the detailed steps.
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans > Click iCloud Content and sign in your iCloud account.
How to Print Contacts from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down > Click Contacts.
How to Print Contacts from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select contacts you want to print > Click gear button to set export format and export path > Click the right upper icon as we show to export contacts to computer.
How to Print Contacts from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Step 4. Open the exported file, print contacts with your printer.
1. Apple will not let you log in your iCloud account on the third party app with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn off it temporarily.
2. You can also use this method to print call history, calendars, notes etc.
The Bottom Line
These two methods can help you print contacts from iCloud without effort. It’s recommended to use AnyTrans because with it you can not only easily export contacts from iCloud to print but also directly print files from iPhone, such as text messages, photos, etc. . If you want to know more about AnyTrans, download it to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Print Contacts from iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to print contacts from iPhone with ease. Read More >>
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone – This post provides you an efficient way to print iPhone messages. Read More >>
- Transfer iCloud Data to Another iCloud Account – Read this guide to learn how to transfer iCloud data to another iCloud account easily. Read More >>
- Merge Two or Multiple iCloud Accounts into One – This guide will show you how to merge data between two or multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>