How to Put PDF Files on iPad without iTunes
How to put PDF on iPad? This tutorial tells you an easy way to transfer PDF files to iPad without iTunes.
Have a try on this amazing iOS manager after reading this guide on how to transfer PDF files to iPad without iTunes.
PDF is the Web's most versatile format, and the Apple iOS device - iPad supports viewing PDF files through its iBooks application or a variety of other 3rd party apps (such as the Adobe Reader for iOS app). When it comes to putting PDF on iPad from computer, iTunes may be your first option to choose, however, iTunes will erase the existed PDF files in iBooks because it’s syncing rules.
How to Put PDF files on iPad without iTunes? Here is another option to go. Follow the rest part to get it done in few minutes.
Transfer PDF Files to iPad without iTunes
The Tool We Need: an iTunes Alternative
1. Manages to put PDF on iPad directly without data replacing. It helps transfer PDF files to iPad without tedious iTunes sync.
2. Helps transfer PDF files like books from iPad to iPhone or any iDevice directly.
3. Besides PDF files, it also supports transferring pictures, videos, songs, contacts, notes and more from computer to iPad with ease.
How to Put PDF on iPad without iTunes
Step 1. Go to download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and connect your iPad to computer via a USB. Click on Books icon.
How to Put PDF on iPad - Step 1
Step 2. Click on "+" button, and browse the PDF files on your computer. Select the file you want to transfer to iPad, and click Open.
How to Put PDF on iPad – Step 2
Step 3. The PDF files will be stored in iBooks on your iPad. Go to iBooks and check if it has been transferred to it.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans breaks through the limits of iTunes, and it is a full-way transferring & data-managing tool for Apple users. Why not download it to give it a try now? For this guide, we will be appreciated if you share it with your friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer EPUB Files from iPad to PC – This guide shows you how to transfer EPUB PDF files from PC to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Add Books to iPad without iTunes Sync - Here is a quick and direct way to add books to your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Export iPhone Text Messages to PDF Files - Here you will find an easy way to save iPhone messages to PDF format. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Books from iPad to Computer - This guide will show you a good way to transfer books from iPad to computer. Read more >>