How to Put PDF Files on iPad without iTunes
Want to transfer PDF to iPad without iTunes but do not know how? This guide will tell you an easy and quick way to put PDF on iPad.
This amazing iOS data manager can help you copy PDF to iPad without sync. Download it prior to save your time and then follow this guide to make it without effort.
PDF is the Web's most versatile format, and the Apple iOS device - iPad supports viewing PDF files through its iBooks application or a variety of other 3rd party apps (such as the Adobe Reader for iOS app). When it comes to putting PDF on iPad from computer, iTunes may be your first option to choose, however, iTunes will erase the existed PDF files in iBooks because it’s syncing rules.
How to Put PDF files on iPad without iTunes? Here is another option to go. Follow the rest part to add PDF to iPad without sync in few minutes.
Transfer PDF Files to iPad without iTunes
The Tool We Need: an iTunes Alternative
- Manages to transfer PDF to iPad without sync. Will not lead to any data loss.
- Helps transfer PDF files from iPhone to iPad/iPad to iPhone directly.
- Enables you to delete multiple PDFs/books to free up space.
- Besides PDF files, it also allows you to manage other 20 + types of iPad data as you like.
How about give it a free try? Click here to download AnyTrans on Mac/PC computer and follow the steps below to transfer PDF to iPad without iTunes.
How to Put PDF on iPad without iTunes
Step 1. Go to download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and connect your iPad to computer via a USB. Click on Books icon.
How to Put PDF on iPad without iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. Click on "+" button, and browse the PDF files on your computer. Select the file you want to transfer to iPad, and click Open.
How to Put PDF on iPad without iTunes - Step 2
Step 3. The PDF files will be stored in iBooks on your iPad. Go to iBooks and check if it has been transferred to it.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can be your good helper if you want to transfer PDF to iPad without iTunes. What’s more, AnyTrans breaks through the limits of iTunes, and it is a full-way transferring & data-managing tool for Apple users. Why not download it to give it a try now? For this guide, we will be appreciated if you share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer EPUB Files from iPad to PC – This guide shows you how to transfer EPUB PDF files from PC to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Add Books to iPad without iTunes Sync - Here is a quick and direct way to add books to your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Export iPhone Text Messages to PDF Files - Here you will find an easy way to save iPhone messages to PDF format. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Books from iPad to Computer - This guide will show you a good way to transfer books from iPad to computer. Read more >>