How to Move Pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad/Computer
How to put photos on iCloud? This guide will show you how to move pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad or from computer.
This powerful tool can help you upload or download iCloud content easily. Just try it to move pictures to iCloud.
It has been some months since the public release of iPhone 7/7 Plus, and now you just get one as your first iPhone. With the improved camera of the new iPhone, you can always take high-quality pictures. To backup those wonderful pictures, you want to move pictures to iCloud and how to make it? Read this guide to get the methods.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iCloud to iCloud >
Part 1. How to Move Pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad
Apple offers a service called iCloud Photo Library (for iDevice with iOS 8.3 or later), users can upload photos to iCloud and can access the photos on any device that has synced in with the same Apple ID. It provides 5GB free storage space for you, and you can view the uploaded photos on iCloud.com.
Step 1. Create your own Apple ID: Go to Settings app > Tap iCloud > Tap Create a new Apple ID.
Step 2. Log in to iCloud: Go to Settings > iCloud to make it.
Step 3. Open iCloud Photo Library: Settings > iCloud > Photos > Turn it on.
Step 4. Each time when your iPhone/iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and your battery is charged, it will upload your photos to iCloud.
1. For iOS 10.3 and later, please tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the Settings screen to make it. And you can access all of your Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store details by tapping your own profile icon.
2. The transferring time depends on the size of your collection and the Internet speed.
3. One important thing you should know: If you delete the pictures on your iPhone/iPad, the pictures will also be removed from iCloud.
Part 2. How to Move Pictures to iCloud from Computer
You can also move pictures to iCloud from Mac/PC computer, and here are the steps.
Step 1. Open a browser and go to iCloud.com > Sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 2. Click Photos tab > Click Upload photos > Select the photos you want to move to iCloud.
How to Move Pictures to iCloud from Computer
Part 3. How to Put Photos on iCloud with AnyTrans
If you are an iCloud newbie or feel confused with the traditional way above, here we introduce one iOS data management tool named AnyTrans to help you finish the job in an easier way. It can help you move pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad or from computer without effort.
Here we will show you how to put photos on iCloud from computer, if you want to move pictures to iCloud from iPhone/iPad, please refer to this guide: How to Backup iPhone Photos to iCloud >
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and open it > Click iCloud Content > Input your Apple ID and password.
How to Put Photos on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down to go to the category management page > Click Photos.
How to Put Photos on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button > Select the photos you want to move to iCloud > Click Open.
How to Put Photos on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 3
Some other features of AnyTrans
1. It helps you manage iOS data (contacts, messages, music, photos, videos, etc.) in an easy way, transfer content from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa.
2. It allows you to download any video from any website for free, like YouTube, Dailymotion, Instagram etc. How to Download YouTube Videos >
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to put photos on iCloud. If you meet any problem, be free to contact us via email or leave a comment and we will reply to you as early as possible. Now go to have a try on AnyTrans >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to iCloud – Read this guide to see how to transfer contacts from one iCloud to another. Read More >>
- How to Merge Multiple iCloud Accounts – This post will show you how to merge data between multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iCloud to iCloud – Read this article to know how to move notes between iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Calendar from iCloud to iCloud – This guide tells you how to transfer calendar from one iCloud to another. Read More >>