How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus)
How to put ringtones on an iPhone 7 without buying from iTunes Store? In this guide, we will show you a simple way to complete that.
Have a try on this amazing iPhone 7 File Manager AnyTrans by downloading it on computer. Then follow this guide to learn how to put ringtones on iPhone 7 without iTunes.
Sync Ringtones to iPhone 7
When you get a shiny iPhone 7 in the near future, you will definitely want to set a unique and new ringtone instead of the default one. Of course you can buy ringtones from iTunes store, but why not just simply convert your favorite song to a ringtone on iPhone 7 without purchase?
The following guidance will show you how to add ringtones to iPhone 7 within simple steps, which is much simpler than doing it with iTunes.
Take a Look At the Tool We Need
AnyTrans is an emphasized iPhone 7 File Manager. It manages your whole iPhone content including music, ringtones, videos, photos, messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, etc.
- AnyTrans puts your own made ringtones right onto your iPhone 7 without wiping.
- Also, it transfers any song on your computer to your iPhone 7 as ringtone in 25 seconds, 40 seconds or original length.
- It allows you to transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 directly.
- Lets you transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 back to computer too.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to computer. To set the ringtone length:
- On Mac: In AnyTrans menu bar > Click on AnyTrans > Preference > General > Ringtone.
- On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click on the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > General > Ringtone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Go to main page of AnyTrans > Select Audio > Ringtones.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” > Browse and select a song or a ringtone you have already created > Click Open. AnyTrans will start transferring and converting ringtones to your iPhone 7.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4. Then on your iPhone: Settings > Sounds > Ringtone > Select the ringtone you just added to your iPhone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 4
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can also transfer music, videos, photos and more from computer to iPhone 7 and vice versa. Now download the free trial to give it a try >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Songs from iPhone 6s to Computer – Now read this post to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Put Songs on iPhone 6s – You will get two ways to download music to your iPhone 6/6s in this guide. Read more >>
- Transfer Songs from Old iPhone to iPhone 6s – Read this guide on how to transfer music from old iPhone to your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Music from iTunes to Computer - Now read this guide to learn how to transfer music from iTunes to computer. Read more >>