How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus)
How to add ringtones to iPhone 7 or change ringtones on iPhone 7 to my favorite songs? Read this post to learn how to put or set custom ringtones on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Have a try on this amazing iPhone 7 File Manager AnyTrans by downloading it on computer. Then follow this guide to learn how to put ringtones on iPhone 7 without iTunes.
Read this guide in other languages: Français
Sync Ringtones to iPhone 7
When you get a shiny iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, you will definitely want to set a unique and new ringtone instead of the default one. Of course you can buy ringtones from iTunes store, but why not just simply convert your favorite song to a ringtone on iPhone 7 without purchase?
The following guidance will show you how to add ringtones to iPhone 7 within simple steps, and we also show you how to change or set ringtones on iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Take a Look At the Tool We Need
AnyTrans is an emphasized iPhone 7 File Manager. It manages your whole iPhone content including music, ringtones, videos, photos, messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, etc.
- AnyTrans puts your own made ringtones right onto your iPhone 7 without wiping.
- Also, it transfers any song on your computer to your iPhone 7 as ringtone in 25 seconds, 40 seconds or original length.
- It allows you to transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 directly.
- Lets you transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 back to computer too.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to computer. To set the ringtone length:
- On Mac: In AnyTrans menu bar > Click on AnyTrans > Preference > General > Ringtone.
- On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click on the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > General > Ringtone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Go to main page of AnyTrans > Select Audio > Ringtones.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” > Browse and select a song or a ringtone you have already created > Click Open. AnyTrans will start transferring and converting ringtones to your iPhone 7.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 3
How to Change Ringtone or Set a Custom Ringtone on iPhone 7
After converting songs into ringtones on your iPhone 7 with AnyTrans, you can now change your iPhone 7 ringtone by setting a custom one in Settings. Just Go to Settings on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus > Sounds > Ringtone > Select the ringtone you just added to your iPhone.
How to Change Ringtones on iPhone 7 (Plus)
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can also transfer music, videos, photos and more from computer to iPhone 7 and vice versa. Now download the free trial to give it a try >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Songs from iPhone 6s to Computer – Now read this post to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Put Songs on iPhone 6s – You will get two ways to download music to your iPhone 6/6s in this guide. Read more >>
- Transfer Songs from Old iPhone to iPhone 6s – Read this guide on how to transfer music from old iPhone to your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Music from iTunes to Computer - Now read this guide to learn how to transfer music from iTunes to computer. Read more >>