How to Read iPhone Texts on Computer
Is there any way to read my iPhone texts on the computer? Read this article to learn how to read your iPhone text messages on computer.
Give a try on the free trial of AnyTrans to transfer, backup, and manage iOS content on your iPhone, and then read this post to learn how to read iPhone texts on computer.
Q: "Hello, I heard that it is possible to access and read iPhone 5 texts on computer and print text messages from it, so, in the past days, I tried many methods to read iPhone messages on computer but failed, please help! Help suggest a way that I can access and read iPhone messages on computer and print text messages on iPhone! Thanks!"
-- A User from Apple Support Communities
For some personal needs (you may want to print iPhone messages for reservation), we will need to access and read the texts on iPhone from the home computer. Backing up your iPhone with iTunes is a good to way to save iPhone texts to computer, however, you won’t be allowed to read the texts in iPhone backup from your PC or Mac.
The good news is that with the help of an iPhone file extractor named AnyTrans, you will be enabled to read text messages/iMessages on computer without restrictions.
Outstanding Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an iOS file extracting tool as well as an iOS data transfer for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod users. It is a desktop-based program running on Windows and Mac computer.
- It helps extract almost all files on iPhone including text messages, contacts, notes, photos, videos, music, etc.
- It allows you to read iPhone text messages and iMessages on the computer.
- It is capable of transferring iPhone texts to computer in html, txt, or pdf format.
- It is easy to copy texts messages from one iPhone to another directly.
How to Read iPhone Texts on PC/Mac Computer Using AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your PC or Mac. Open it and connect your iPhone to computer. On the homepage, click the Setting button to set the output format (html, text, or pdf) of your texts if you need to transfer them to computer.
Read iPhone Texts on PC/Mac Computer Using AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Go back to the AnyTrans homepage, and click Messages.
Read iPhone Texts on PC/Mac Computer Using AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Now you can read the iPhone text messages from your computer, and if you want to export them to computer, just click the To PC/Mac button.
Read iPhone Texts on PC/Mac Computer Using AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, it would be much easier to read iPhone texts on computer, and you can also export the texts to computer easily. Why not download it to have a 7-day free trial? If you have any problems when using AnyTrans, please contact our support team via email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Back Deleted Messages from iPhone 6s – In this guide, you will find 3 ways to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6s. Read more >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud - In this guide, you will get a simple way to view iCloud texts. Read more >>
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone – This guide is about how to backup text messages on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to Mac - This post offers you a quick solution to transfer messages from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>