How to Recover App Data on iPhone 6/6s/SE
How to recover app data on an iPhone 6s? In this guide, we are going to show you how to complete that with an app data recovery for iPhone.
Have a try on this amazing data recovery for iPhone iPad by downloading it on your computer. Now read this guide to know how to get back app data on iPhone 6/6s/SE.
Situation: Hello, recently, I accidentally deleted an application (called "iTalk") from my iPhone. It is easy to re-download it. However, I have some recordings in it, which are lost. Could you please let me know if there is any software to recover app data from iPhone?
A user from MacRumors Forums
Apps on our iPhone make a very large significance for our life, and almost all of us have downloaded some popular game apps, chat apps, or social apps onto the device. Some of you may accidentally delete an app from iPhone and want to recover app data in it, and some just want to view and extract app data in their iOS applications.
Must read: How to Extract Contacts from iPhone >
Outstanding Features of PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery
- Recover app data from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE directly, or from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- It supports recovering app data like app documents, app photos, app audios, and app videos.
- You can choose selected app data to recover from iPhone that largely saves your time.
- It also supports recovering notes, messages, contacts, call history, photos, etc.
As one of best iPhone data recovery software, PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod touch. So firstly go to the download page of PhoneRescue and click PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery to download on your computer.
Part 1. How to Recover App Data on iPhone Directly
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery on computer > Connect your iPhone on computer with USB cable > Click "Recover from iOS Device".
How to Recover App Data on iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. By default, all categories will be selected. Please uncheck Select All option and then choose the app data you need. Click Ok to confirm.
How to Recover App Data on iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the app data you want to recover, and click Recover to Computer button to retrieve app data on iPhone.
How to Recover App Data on iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 3
Note: This method is only suit for those whose iPhone is still available and at hand. If your iDevice is broken, lost or not at your hand, but you have created backups on iTunes or iCloud before, you can select Recover from iTunes backup or iCloud mode to get back your data. For this part this article will give you a good answer.
Don't miss：How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
With the help of PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery, you can easily recover the deleted app data. Except for recovering deleted or lost app data, it also supports recovering many other iOS contents like: photos, messages, videos, call history, etc. For this guide, if you still have any question or meet any problem when using PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery, be free to contact our Support Team via Email, and they will reply to you within 24 hours.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone – This guide will tell you how to easily recover your photos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone – You can easily get your text messages back easily with the help of this guide. Read more >>
- How to Extract Contacts from iPhone – This post offers you an easy way to recover your contacts. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone – The guide show you how to recover deleted WhatsApp chat history easily. Read more >>