How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE
If some contacts on your iPhone SE get lost and you are desperately want to recover them, you’ve come to the right page. This guide will show you how to retrieve deleted but valuable contacts on iPhone SE.
Get PhoneRescue on your computer so you can use it to get back lost or deleted iOS data from iPhone/iPad. Now read on this guide to learn how to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone SE.
For lovers and fans of smaller phones and on a budget, the newest iPhone SE perfectly fits your needs. It’s price starts with $399, but it is even powerful than iPhone 6/6 Plus with A9 chip and 12MP camera. However, it is possible that you may lose your contacts on iPhone SE because of accidental deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, and device crash, etc.
Retrieve iPhone SE Contatcs
The good news is – recovering contacts on your iPhone SE is possible and easy with the help of an iPhone SE data recovery named PhoneRescue.
Key Features of PhoneRescue
- It manages to recover up to 28 types of data on iPhone SE like contacts, messages, notes, call history, Safari history and bookmarks, photos, etc.
- It scans your iPhone SE and find the deleted contacts directly even you have no backup.
- If your iPhone is not at hand and you have an iTunes backup available, PhoneRescue helps extract deleted contacts from the backup easily.
- It allows you to scan and recover deleted contacts selectively, so you won’t need to perform a tedious restore work.
Also Read: How to Transfer Contacts to New iPhone SE >
How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE without Backup
Firstly, you need to download PhoneRescue and install it on your computer. There are two different versions: Windows and Mac.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue, and connect your iPhone SE to computer. Choose “Recover from iOS Device” mode and click Forward to scan deleted data on your device.
Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select Contacts and preview the deleted contacts on your iPhone SE by using the filter. After that, select the items you want to recover and click the Recover buttons to get back them to your iOS device or save them to your computer.
Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE without Backup – Step 2
The Bottom Line
It is also possible to recover deleted or lost messages, notes, call history, photos and more from iPhone SE with PhoneRescue. Why not take a tour with PhoneRescue now?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone SE – This guide is going to show you how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE – Read to learn how can you retrieve deleted notes on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Manage Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/6/6s – Read this post to learn how to manage contacts on iPhone with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to iPhone SE - We will show you a way to transfer messages from old iPhone to your iPhone SE. Read more >>