How to Recover Deleted Contacts on LG Phone
Don’t know how to recover deleted contacts on LG phone? Read this step-by-step guide to retrieve deleted contacts on LG phone easily and quickly.
Uninstall a bunch of apps, deleted some unneeded messages and duplicated contacts to make your LG smartphone run faster? However, you just deleted the important contact information accidently in the process and urgently need to recover them? If you are in such a case, then don’t worry. Now you are in the right place.
If you just deleted your LG contacts mistakenly, the first thing you should do is stopping using you smartphone in case the deleted contacts are overwritten by the new data. And then let a professional and safely LG data recovery tool to help you retrieve your deleted LG contacts.
The Tool We'll Use to Recover Deleted Contacts on LG Phone
PhoneRescue is a professional iOS and Android data recovery tool. With it, you can easily find both deleted and existing contacts on your LG phone.
- Supports recovering various file types. Besides contacts, you can recover messages, Whatsapp messages, photos, music, videos, audios, calendar and more.
- Supports previewing deleted contacts before recovering. This makes it possible that you selectively recover what you want.
- Besides recovering photos from LG you can also recover deleted contacts from Samsung S4/S5/S6, Sony, HTC, Motorola, HUAWEI and other 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
How to Transfer Contacts and Photos from Samsung to iPhone
Step 1: Download PhoneRescue on your computer, install and launch it > Connect your LG phone with computer via a USB cable.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on LG Phone – Step 1
Step 2: Select Contacts to recover > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted contacts on LG phone.
Recover Deleted Contacts from LG Phone – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted contacts > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your LG phone directly or send them to your computer.
LG Contacts Recovery – Step 3
Note: Before recovering your deleted contacts with PhoneRescue, you need to root your LG device first.
The Bottom Line
After the above introduction, you will know recovering deleted contacts on LG phone is such an easy thing. Moreover, PhoneRescue is well compatible with Android system, so no matter which model of cell phone you own, LG, Samsung, HTC or Sony, it can always help you recover what you want.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy – Check this post to learn how to recover deleted messages on Galaxy with a professional Android recovery tool. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – In this guide, we will offer you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung quickly. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Xperia – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you recover deleted photos from Sony easily. Read More >>
- Easily Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet – Read this guide to get a simple way to recover Android tablet data easily. Read More >>