Accidentally deleted photos, messages, contacts or even all files on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, most of Samsung users have done it. Actually, besides accidental deletion, there are many other reasons can also lead to terrible data loss on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, like water damaged, system crash, update failure, mistakenly formatted, etc.
But don’t panic. Your deleted data can be easily recovered. Here in the following, we will share you the best way to help you recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. One thing to remember: act fast and stop using your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+, as any operation or newly generated data will overwrite the deleted files on device and cause them become unrecoverable.
Causes of Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ Data loss
Here we have listed some common scenarios that may lead to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ data loss.
- Accidental deletion. This is one of the most common reasons causes that cause data loss on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.
- Factory reset. For somes reasons, you may need to factory reset your Samsung S9/S9+. But this operation will erase all data on your device.
- System crash. It happens from time to time when Samsung users are trying to upgrade apps, or install incompatible apps on device.
- Virus attack. It happens when you connect your Samsung phone to a device or computer that have been infected by virus.
The Best Tool to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
Actually, when you deleted or lost data from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+, the deleted files still exist on the phone memory. They are just marked as deletion by the system and invisible to you. To recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, all you need is just a tool that is capable of detecting the deleted files in phone memory and get them back to your phone. PhoneRescue for Android is the exact tool that you need. And below are its highlights on retrieving deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.
- Highest Success Rate in the Industry & 100% Secure – It has successfully helped over 3,700,000 Android users recover deleted data, and highly recommended by those users for Android data recovery.
- Full Control of Deleted Files – It allows you to preview and select the deleted files before recovering, which makes it possible for you to retrieve the files you prefer most, but not a blind full restore.
- Widest Coverage of Files – It supporting recovering photos, messages, contacts, apps, videos, WhatsApp messages, Line messages, etc.
- Quick & Easy Recovery Process – Just a few minutes and 3 clicks are needed to get all deleted data back from Samsung phone.
- Recover to Samsung’s App Directly & To Computer for Backup – You can recover your deleted files to corresponding apps on Samsung. Also, it enables you to recover them to computer for a backup.
- Compatible with All Android Models – Besides Samsung S9/S9+, it also works well with other Samsung phones, Android models and tablets.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
Step 1. Download Samsung data recovery tool and connect your device.
Free download PhoneRescue for Android on your Mac or PC > Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Scanning the deleted files on your Samsung S9/S9+.
Check the file categories you want to recover > Click Next button on the right to scan the deleted data on your Samsung phone.
Step 3. Preview and recover the deleted files to your Samsung.
Preview and select the files you want to recover > Click To Device button to get them back to your Samsung S9/S9+ directly, or click To Computer button to store them on your Mac/PC computer.
The Bottom Line
Hope you have recovered all deleted files on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ with above steps. As you can see, with PhoneRescue for Android, it is no longer thorny to recover deleted files. Don’t hesitate to have a free trial of this Android data get-back tool now.