Easily Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet
Want to recover deleted files on your Android tablet easily and quickly? Just keep reading this post and follow the steps, you can find them back.
Try this well-rounded Android data recovery software to recover deleted files from Android tablet with ease. It supports over 6000 Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
Speaking of tablet, there are lots of choice come into our mind, such iPad, Samsung Tablet, Sony Xperia tablet, Microsoft Surface Pro, Huawei MakeBook and so on. There is no doubt that tablets have revolutionized the way people conduct their personal life and business. It keeps our important files and even the secrets.
Losing files in Samsung tablet or on mater what other Android tablet can always be nerve-wracking. But thankfully, there’s still a way to help us get them back. And here in this post, we’ll introduce you an easy and safe way to recover the lost/ deleted files from Android tablet.
The Tool We'll Use to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet
PhoneRescue is developed to recover deleted files serving both Android and iOS users. As for PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery, it could help users recover deleted files on Android tablet directly. PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery has more features like:
- Supports recovering various file types. Besides photos, you can recover messages, Whatsapp, contacts, videos, audios, calendar and more.
- Supports Scanning deleted files and enables you to preview and selectively recover what you want.
- Supports over 6000 Android Device Models & Various Android OS. So you can recover deleted files from Samsung, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Huawei and any other devices.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet
Step 1: Click here to go to PhoneRescue download page > Choose Download for Android > Select the right version of PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery according to your device brand > Connect your Android tablet with computer (take Samsung as an example).
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet – Step 1
Step 2: Connect your Samsung to computer with its USB cable, select Recover from Device and click Scan button on the bottom right corner.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted data > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer or to your tablet directly.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet – Step 3
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool that can help you recover deleted files from 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS. So no matter you owe a tablet from Samsung, Sony or Huawei, PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery can always finds and recover what you need for you. So do not hesitate to give it a try.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – This post offers you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This post introduces you one easy way to move contacts from Samsung to iPhone/iPad. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy – This post shows you an easy way to recover your deleted photos from Samsung quickly. Read More >>