[Android & iOS] How to Recover Deleted Files from Mobile Phones
Want to know how to recover deleted files from mobile phones? Read this post to get an easy way to recover any type of data from mobile, like contacts, messages, photos, music, etc.
Download PhoneRescue now to recover both Android and iOS data easily, including contacts, messages, videos, photos, music, calendars, etc.
Recent days, mobile phones are full of our lives. We use them to not only just dial a number and send a message, but more, speak out your voice on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, watch videos on YouTube, etc. Also as more operation on mobile phones, we will save and leave more files, or data on it, such as regular contacts, messages, favorite WhatApp messages and attachments, Line messages and attachments, etc. But one day accidents happen. You delete some vital files from mobile phone wrongly. At this moment, is there any possibility to recover those deleted files from mobile? And how?
Technically, for deleted files on mobile, they fade away visually when being deleted, but still exist on the phone memory, as long as there is no other data to overwrite them. And with some professional data recovery tool, we can locate and recover deleted files from mobile phones. In this tip, the tool we recommend is PhoneRescue, from iMobie Inc. Keep reading for more about it.
The Tool We Use
1. Easy to use. With PhoneRescue, the whole process to recover deleted files from phone need just three steps: connecting > scanning > recovering. You can recover phone data by yourself.
2. Industry leading scanning technology. PhoneRescue is able to scan all deleted files or data within a very short time, as long as they are not overwrote. Data includes contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, calendar, WhatApp messages, Line Messages, call logs, etc.
3. Support both Android and iOS. No matter what kind of OS your phone is, PhoneRescue is compatible with all models.
4. Guaranteed privacy safety, and service. PhoneRescue always put your privacy information in the first place. And 60-day money back policy if it fails getting back data.
So why not download it now before we head to how to recover deleted files from phone?
Don’t Miss: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone >
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue, connect your iPhone 7 to computer, click "Recover from iOS Device" and go to next to scan deleted files on your device.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with PhoneRescue - Step 1
Step 2. After scan, click any category to preview deleted files. Select the items you want to recover, and click Recover buttons on the bottom right corner to get back selected files.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone with PhoneRescue - Step 2
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue > Connect Android device to computer > Select what kind of data you would like to recover > Click the arrow at the right side to scan your device. There will be deep scan and quick scan options you can choose.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone with PhoneRescue - Step 1
Step 2. After scanning process finish, all deleted files and data on Android will be displayed. Choose deleted files you would like to recover, and then click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer, or Android phone directly.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 2
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue, recovering deleted files from mobile phones is just easy as pie. So download it now to begin with solving the problem. If any question about PhoneRescue, leave your message in the comments below, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Samsung – Looking for a way to recover WhatsApp Messages on Samsung? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How Can I Recover Deleted or Lost File on iPhone iPad - Read this post to retrieve deleted iOS contents with PhoneRescue. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Phone Memory – This post shows you how to easily recover deleted files from Samsung phone memory. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Videos from iPhone iPad and iPod touch - This quick guide teaches you to undelete videos on iOS devices with a few clicks. Read more >>