How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab
Want to know how to recover deleted files on Samsung Galaxy Tab? Check this post to grab an easy-to-use tool to get back deleted files from Samsung tablet easily.
Download PhoneRescue now to restore any lost files, including photos, music, messages, contacts, calendar, etc. from Galaxy phones and tablets.
I am in deep trouble accidentally i have formatted my galaxy tab 10.1 3G P7500 and lost all of my pictures and videos , i have googled a lot to how to recover it but so far fail.
please help me guys how to recover all my lost photos from internal 32Gb memory of galaxy tab 10.1 P7500
i am sure someone has a solution for me
- User Asking Help at XDA Forum
For many Samsung Galaxy Tab users, Wrongly deleting files or data happens indeed sometimes, in many situations, formatting device just like the user mentioned above, freeing up space by deleting useless files but erasing the vital ones accidentally, etc. Reasons may vary, but we have the same thought - how to recover those deleted files on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
To help the XDA forum user, and more people suffering from same problems, we sincerely write this post to introduce an ultimate method. Before going to this solution, there is one important thing we need to know. For deleted files on Samsung Galaxy Tab, they can be retrieved because they still leave their trace on the device memory. The point is if some other new files or data cover their trace, they are not recovered any more. So the right way is immediately stopping any operation and taking this method when wrongly deleting files on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The Tool We Use
To recover deleted files on Samsung Galaxy Tab, we need help from one third application to scan the device, find the deleted files, then recover them. The tool we recommend is PhoneRescue, designed by iMobie Inc., which helps users easily recover data from both iOS and Android devices. Besides, PhoneRescue - Android data recovery enables to,
1. Scan deleted files on Samsung tablet in a very short time, with two industry-leading scanning modes: Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
3. Support 6000+ Android models, not just Smasung Galaxy, but also Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, Google Pixel, etc., with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue on your computer (PC/Mac). Please select the version suitable for Samsung > Install and run it > Connect Android device to computer.
Step 2. On its homepage, select what kind of data you would like to recover > Click the arrow at the right side to scan your device.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning process finish, all deleted files on Android will be displayed. Choose what deleted files you would like to recover, and then click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer, or Samsung Tab directly.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab - Step 3
You May Like: How to Recover Deleted Photos from LG Phone >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there are just three steps, and you can recover deleted files on Samsung Galaxy Tab easily with PhoneRescue. Just be a reminder that when you download PhoneRescue, please select the right version, which is suitable for your device OS and brand.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Samsung – Looking for a way to recover WhatsApp Messages on Samsung? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Phone Memory – This post shows you two methods to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Moto G 5/4/3 Easily – Follow this post to learn how to recover deleted photos from Motorola Moto G with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from LG Phone Easily - Follow this post to learn how to recover deleted photos from LG Phone with ease. Read more >>