How to Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s/SE
Is that possible to recover deleted songs from an iPhone 6s? In this iMobie guide, we will show you 3 potential ways to retrieve deleted music on iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE.
Download PhoneRescue on your PC or Mac and use it recover deleted but valuable files from iPhone. Now read on this post to learn how to recover deleted music from iPhone.
We enjoy music on our iPhone and put it in the pocket. But as a matter of fact, we sometimes lose our favorite songs by mistaken deletion that can put us in despair. Luckily, we still get a chance to recover the deleted songs from iPhone, and you will get three potential solutions in this guide.
Part 1. Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s/SE with PhoneRescue
- Recover up to 25 types of iOS files like music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, Safari history, and more from iPhone iPad.
- Allow you to select only Music to scan and recover instead of whole restoring.
- Three recovery modes for you to choose: Recover from an iOS Device, from iTunes Backup, and from iCloud Backup.
Step 1. Go to PhoneRescue download page and choose Download for iOS to get the tool > Install and run it > Connect your iPhone 6/6s to it > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Click on right arrow.
Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 1
Step 2. At the following page, choose Music type and click OK.
Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. After its scanning your iPhone 6/6s, select your wanted songs, and click "Recover" to get them to your computer for backup.
Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 3
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Songs from iPhone via iCloud
If you previously purchased music from iTunes Store with your iCloud account, you can re-download the deleted songs from iCloud.
Step 1. On your iPhone, login with your iCloud account in Settings.
Step 2. On the Home screen, go to iTunes Store app. From the bottom menu, tap More.
Step 3. Tap Purchased, then tap Music.
Step 4. Tap Not on This iPhone.
Step 5. Scroll to find the song that you want to download, tap the Download icon.
Recover Deleted Music from iPhone via iCloud
Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Songs from iPhone via iTunes
iTunes on your computer will save your purchased music so you can sync the deleted music to your iPhone again from iTunes.
Step 1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to computer. Click the Device icon
Step 2. Choose Music, and click Sync Music.
Step 3. Select the songs you want to recover to your iPhone, and click Sync.
Recover Deleted Music on iPhone from iTunes
The Bottom Line
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6/6s - Now read on this guide on how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE - This guide will show you how to retrieve deleted but valuable contacts on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone SE – This guide is going to show you how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE – Read to learn how can you retrieve deleted notes on iPhone SE. Read more >>