How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE
How to recover deleted notes on an iPhone SE? This guide will show you two ways to undelete notes on iPhone SE: with or without backup.
Now have a try on PhoneRescue to recover deleted data on your iPhone SE or iPhone 6s/6/5s/5/4/4s. Keep reading to learn how to recover deleted notes on your iPhone SE.
iPhone SE is the newest model of Apple’s smart phone after iPhone 6s/6s Plus. We often run into the bad situation of accidental deletion of notes items on our iPhone, and there is no exception for the latest iPhone SE.
Restoring your iPhone SE from an iTunes or iCloud backup is not as trustworthy as we expected for it will permanently wipe the newly added data on your iPhone SE after the backup. In this guide, we will show you a much easier and flexible way to undelete notes on iPhone SE.
The Program We Use to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE
PhoneRescue is the tool we will use to recover deleted but important notes on iPhone SE. It is an iOS file recovery for iPhone iPad users:
- It is capable of recovering 28 different types of iOS files on iPhone SE, including notes, contacts, messages, reminder, call history, app data, photos, camera roll and many more.
- It allows you to recover delete notes from iPhone SE directly, or from iTunes backup selectively.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices like iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch.
- It only scans and recovers the notes you need, so you needn’t to perform a whole restore.
Part 1. Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE without Backup
If you have no backup available, and your iPhone SE is at hand, you can use the "Recover from an iOS Device" mode of PhoneRescue to retrieve deleted notes on iPhone SE.
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue on your PC or Mac. Open it and connect your iPhone SE to computer. Choose Recover from iOS Device and click Next button on the bottom to scan deleted notes.
Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Preview and choose the deleted notes you need and click Recover to get back your lost notes to your iPhone or extract them to computer as printable format. In this step, you can use filter to get only the deleted items.
Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE without Backup – Step 2
Part 2. Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE with iTunes Backup
If the deleted notes are overwritten, you can recover them from iTunes backup with PhoneRescue.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue, you can connect your iPhone if you want to get deleted items directly to your device. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup" and click Next.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select one iTunes backup from backup list, and click Next to scan data.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Click Notes and Note Attachment to preview notes contents. You can select any items you want, and recover them directly to your iPhone or to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone SE with iTunes Backup – Step 3
The Bottom Line
If you have an old iPhone running iOS 9 earlier, you can use the Recover from iCloud mode of PhoneRescue to recover notes, messages, contacts, and more. Now take a tour with PhoneRecue.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone SE - Now read on this guide to learn how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages to iPhone SE – In this guide, we will show you how to transfer texts from one iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from to New iPhone SE - This guide is about how to transfer contacts from old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Notes from iPhone Backup - This post will help you retrieve lost notes from iTunes with the easiest method. Read more >>