How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Want to know how to recover deleted photos from Google Pixel? Check this post to grab an easy-to-use tool to get back those deleted photos easily.
Download PhoneRescue now to restore any lost files, including photos, music, messages, contacts, calendar, WhatsApp messages and attachments, Line messages and attachments, etc. from Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Google Pixel is a fantastic mobile phones, while the biggest highlight of it must be its camera. The 12.3MP rear camera on the Google Pixel holds the title of the highest-rated camera ever on DxO - an industry standard for camera and lens image quality measurements and ratings. That’s quite the claim to fame. The Pixel also scores 89 overall in the DxO tests. Besides shutter speeds are fast in good light, and the autofocus generally does a great job on getting your subject in focus. With these significant camera features, it becomes quite easy for us to snap a lot pictures we want.
However with more and more pictures taken, some of you might encounter a horrible situation, where you deleted some very important photos by accident. This is really happening in our daily lives, but we don’t need to worry about it. Because we can recover those deleted photos from Google Pixel with one method in this post. To get back them quickly just needs one data recovery tool - PhoneRescue, and a few simple steps to follow.
The Tool We Use
PhoneRescue is a professional mobile data recovery software, working well for both Android and iOS devices. It is recommended to recover deleted photos from Google Pixel, because of PhoneRescue - Android data recovery numerous outstanding features:
1. Its industry-leading scanning capability finds deleted photos from Google Pixel in a very short time, with two modes: Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
3. Guaranteed privacy safety, and service. PhoneRescue always put your privacy information in the first place. And 60-day money back policy if it fails getting back data.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue on your computer (PC/Mac). Please select the version suitable for your Google Pixel > Install and run it > Connect Google Pixel to computer.
Step 2. On its homepage, select Photos > Click the arrow at the right side to scan your device. Here in this post we take Samsung device as an example.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning process finish, all deleted photos will be displayed. Choose which deleted pictures you would like to recover, and then click the button to recover them to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel - Step 3
You May Like: How to Recover Deleted Photos from LG Phone >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there are just three steps, and you can recover deleted photos from Google Pixel easily with PhoneRescue. Just be a reminder that when you download PhoneRescue, please select the right version, which is suitable for your device OS and brand.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Samsung – Looking for a way to recover WhatsApp Messages on Samsung? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Moto G 5/4/3 Easily – Follow this post to learn how to recover deleted photos from Motorola Moto G with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android – Read this guide to learn about recovering delteted files from Android phones and tablets with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Phone Memory – This post shows you two methods to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read more >>