How to Recover Deleted Photos on HTC Phone
If you deleted your photos from HTC phone accidently, you can read below tutorial about how to recover deleted photos from HTC phone to get them back quickly.
Download this powerful Android data recovery tool to retrieve your deleted contents. And then follow this tutorial to learn how to recover deleted photos from HTC phone with ease.
"I have my HTC phone for two years and I have stored lots of photos about my lovely pets. But yesterday, I accidently deleted all of them on my HTC phone. What’s worse, I have no backup to get them back. Any ideas, millions of thanks!"
The similar unexpected data lose happen frequently on our smartphone and I have the same experience just a few days ago. When it happens, all you wanted to do is to recover those deleted files quickly. But how to complete the job may confuse you a lot. Don’t upset. Here in this tutorial, we will offer a quick solution to help you recover your deleted pictures from HTC phone in a simple process.
The Tool You Need to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Phone
You can easily recover your deleted photos with this reliable & efficient iOS & Android data recovery tool – PhoneRescue, which is highly recommended by the people who have successfully retrieved their deleted photos. Next, let’s get a better understanding of PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery.
- It supports you to recover all your deleted photos in just 3 simple steps. And it only takes you 5 minutes to recover more than 1000 pictures.
- Besides photos, it also supports you to recover, videos, calendar, music, contacts, WhatsApp messages and more files on your HTC phone.
- It allows you to preview and select the deleted photos before recovering, which makes it possible to recover the photos you want.
Now, just download download PhoneRescue for HTC on your Mac/PC computer and follow the detailed steps below to recover your deleted pictures from HTC phone quickly.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Phone Quickly
Step 1. Install PhoneRescue for HTC on your computer and launch it > Connect your HTC phone to the computer with USB cable (here we take Samsung for example).
How to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Phone – Step 1
Step 2. In the main window, choose Photos > Tap Next button on the right. PhoneRescue will display all the items found, if you only want to recover photos, uncheck other items.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Phone – Step 2
Step 3. Wait for a few minutes and you will see all your deleted photos are listed on the right > Select the photos you want to recover > Click Download to Computer button.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Phone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, PhoneRescue makes it so easy to retrieve your deleted photos from HTC phone. Moreover, Besides HTC phone, it also supports other smartphones and tablets like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony, Samsung Tab etc. to recover deleted contents. Why not give it a try now >
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S8/7/6/5/4 – Read on this guide to quickly recover your deleted videos from Samsung. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files on LG Phone – Read this guide to learn a simple way to recover deleted files from LG to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages from Sony Xperia – This tutorial will tell you how to recover deleted messages from Sony Xperia easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android – Follow this guide to learn a simple way to recover the deleted WhatsApp messages. Read More >>