How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 8/X Directly and Quickly
Find it’s too late to make a backup for your iPhone 8/X after deleting vital videos mistakenly? Don’t worry, this post will show you how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 8/X even without backup.
Download PhoneRescue on your Mac or PC computer, and follow this tutorial to recover deleted videos on iPhone 8/X as soon as possible. Besides videos, also supports retrieving other types of iOS data like messages, contacts, photos, etc.
When you get a new iPhone 8 or iPhone X, you must make use of it to take lots of photos or record many videos of the meaningful and important moment of your life. Most iOS users developed the habit of backing up their device regularly. However, you may lost some important data like videos, messages, photos or more for many unexpected reasons, like mistaken deletion, a failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak, device crash and so on. What’s worse, you may you even haven’t made a backup for your iPhone 8 or iPhone X in time. But that is too late.
If you’re in a rush to get back your deleted videos from iPhone 8/X, then you can read on. This tutorial is going to show you an easy and safe way to help you recover deleted videos from iPhone 8/X directly, even without backup. Well, you may wonder how to retrieve deleted videos on iPhone 8/X? Actually, iTunes is completely helpless now, but PhoneRescue can do it for you.
PhoneRescue is a professional data recovery application for iOS & Android, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery is specially designed for iOS users, which dedicates to help iOS users recover lost data in the shortest time. It outstands among many similar tools because:
1. Supports recovering more than 20+ types of data from device directly (whether you have a backup or not), including contacts, messages, photos, notes, call history, calendars, reminders, videos, WhatsApp files, etc. If you have backup, it can also help you recover data from backup and enables you to preview and find the specific data you really want to recover rather than recover the whole backup.
2. It’s easy-to-use, you can recover lost iPhone iPad data with simple steps: connecting iOS device, scanning data and recovering data. And won’t wipe the existing data on your iPhone 8/X.
3. It works on both Windows and Mac computer, compatible with all the models of iPhones, including the old iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4, and the new iPhone 8/X.
4. Promises protecting your privacy information 100% safely. Ensures the highest data recovery success rate. If, in any case, you failed to retrieve what you want within 60 days of purchase, you'll get the 100% risk-free unconditional full refund.
Now, Download PhoneRescue (choose Download for iOS) on your PC or Mac, and then follow steps below to recover deleted videos from iPhone 8/X:
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 8/X with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Install PhoneRescue on your Mac or PC computer, and connect your iPhone 8/X with USB cable. Select Recover from iOS Device and click on the arrow button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 8/X - Step 1
Step 2. A window will pop up and all categories will be selected by default. Uncheck Select All option and only tick Videos and Photos Videos, and then click on OK to scan this type of data on your iPhone 8/X.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 8/X - Step 2
Step 3. Select the videos you want to recover, and then click on the Recover button to put them back to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 8/X - Step 3
1. If you find what you want, you can click “To Computer Button” to get them back to your computer, but this is a paid function and you need to update to Pro Version.
2. Contacts, Call History, Messages, Voicemail, Calendar, Reminders, etc. can be recovered to iPhone directly. Currently, Videos only supports recovering to computer. But, if you want to put recovered videos to your iPhone again, you can use AnyTrans to transfer them to your iPhone 8/X with ease.
3. To avoid losing data by accidently, it’s better to make backup for your iPhone regularly. And here is guide tells you how to selectively and quickly backup videos from iPhone 8/X to computer.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, PhoneRescue could be your best choice to recover deleted videos from iPhone 8/X directly. Besides, if you lost any data after iOS 11 update, you can also use it to find and recover other types of data in soon. Hope this article is helpful for you. If you meet any problem about how to retrieve deleted videos on iPhone 8/X or about how to use PhoneRescue, welcome to leave your comments or email us. Now, download PhoneRescue to have a try.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix Music Missing After iOS 11 Update – This guide will show how to get back lost music after updating to new iOS. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X – Read and follow this guide to quickly recover deleted notes on iPhone 8/X. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 8/X – This article tells you how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 8/X with/without backup. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 8/X – Follow this post to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 8/X with ease. Read More >>