How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos
Mistakenly deleted WhatsApp photos but don't know how to recover them? Here in this post, we will show you one tool capable of helping you recover WhatsApp photos even without any backups.
PhoneRescue is capable of recovering lost data like WhatApp photos for both Android and iOS users even without any backups. Download it now and follow this guide to recover deleted WhatsApp photos.
Go through WhatsApp chat history, surely there would be photos worthy of preserving. However, while cleaning phones, there are times when you mistakenly delete those diverting WhatsApp photos. If this does occur, don't fret, actually there is an excellent way to recover deleted WhatsApp photos. Below are detailed procedures.
Tools We Will Use to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos on Phones
1. PhoneRescue. PhoneRescue is a professional data recovery tool for both Android and iOS users. It could recover about 30 kinds of deleted data both on Android phones and iDevices, like WhatsApp photos, messages, calendar, videos, etc.
2. A computer (Windows or Mac).
3. Your Phone with an USB cable.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos on iDevice
To better help users recover lost data, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery developed four modes to recover deleted data, they are Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes backup, Recover from iCloud, Recover from DFU Mode.
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery (choose Download for iOS) then launch it. Plug in your iPhone. Click Recover from iOS Device, tap the arrow button to continue.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Pictures on iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue would then scan your iDevice. After scanning, go to App Data > WhatsApp or WhatsApp Attatchments, you would be able to see all WhatsApp pictures, including deleted WhatsApp photos. Select those photos, then click the To Computer button.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Pictures on iPhone - Step 2
1. This method can only be applied to those iDevices, which haven't been massively operated after deletion. If you did massively operate your iDevice, you may only have to recover deleted WhatsApp photos from iTunes backups or iCloud backups.
2. To transfer recovered photos from computer to iDevice, please refer to: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iDevice >
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos on Android Phones
Step 1. Click here to go to PhoneRescue download page, choose Download for Android to download PhoneRescue – Android data recovery, select the right version according to your phone brand. Launch it on your computer then plug in your Android phone. (Taking SAMSUNG as an example)
Step 2. Wait until PhoneRescue - Android data recovery recognizes your phone. Check the box of WhatsApp and uncheck other boxes, click ">" to continue.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Pictures on Android Phone - Step 1
Step 3. PhoneRescue – Android data recovery would scan your phone, after scanning, you can see all WhatsApp photos including deleted WhatsApp photos. Select photos, then click To Computer button to recover deleted WhatsApp photos.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Pictures on Android Phone - Step 2
The Bottom Line
That's all for recovering deleted WhatsApp photos on iDevices and Android phones, if you find this article helpful, please give it a like or share it with others. By the way, if you need to repair iOS system or remove Screen Lock on Android phone, PhoneRescue is also worth trying!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone – This article tells you the way to recover deleted WhatsApp chat history on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phone – This post tells you one way to recover deleted contacts from Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone – This post shows you how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This guide shows you one easy way to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone. Read More >>