How to Quickly Remove Photos from iPhone
There are a large number of photos on my iPhone which have eaten up huge storage space. Have you encountered the same problem? Are you still looking for a quick way to delete all the photos at once? Follow this tutorial to find a solution.
Download PhotoTrans right now and get started deleting photos from iPhone after reading this post on how to quickly remove photos from iPhone.
Many iOS users enjoy the high resolution photos token by iPhone as these wonderful photos record our sweet moments with family and friends. However, unfortunately, the storage space of iPhone is limited with 8GB, 16GB, 32GB etc., which prevent us from taking photos as many as we want. With time going by, our iPhone storage will be eaten up by music, apps, photos and video. It will be completely crazy to delete music or apps from my iPhone in order to free up space since I play them on my iPhone everyday. In this case, take the large number of photos off iPhone will be a better choice to reclaim free storage space. But a problem we may encounter is that it will take an awful lot of time if there are a ton of images we wish to delete. So how to remove photos from iPhone quickly and easily? Don't worry, just follow the guide below and you will pick up a solution.
Before reading further, be absolutely sure that you have backed up all pictures from your iPhone to the computer beforehand. Because without that step, once they are deleted, you may not be able to get them back.
If you are looking for a solution to reclaim more free space on your iPhone iPad without deleting your music, apps and photos, PhoneClean will give a solution.
How to delete iPhone photos directly
There are two methods to remove photos from iPhone directly.
Method 1: Delete iPhone Photos in Camera Roll
Launch the photos application > go ahead to the Camera Roll, once you are in the Camera Roll section > tap on the "Select" button in the upper right corner to enter selection mode > select all photos you wish to be deleted.
After selecting photos tap on the "Trash Can" icon at the bottom right corner of the screen > confirm deleting photos.
Method 2: Delete Photo Albums from iPhone
Tap Photos app > tap the "Albums" option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Once you are in Albums section tap "Edit" button at the upper right corner of the screen.
A red circle will appear in front of albums which you have created > tap the red circle icon that associated with the album you want to delete.
Tap delete to remove all photos in this album from your iPhone.
How to Quickly Remove Photos from iPhone with Just One Click
If you want to delete lots of photos, it takes ages to tap these photos separately and manually. Is there an effective way to remove massive photos from iPhone quickly and easily? Yes, of course. iMobie PhotoTrans provides a perfect solution to assist you delete all photos at one click.
The Unique Features of Photo Trans
- PhotoTrans enables you to delete batches of photos and videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with just one click.
- It is able to delete all of the synchronized photos from computer or other third party software at once, which avoids the trouble of losing important pictures via iTunes syncing.
- Keep regular update of iOS. It is fully compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch etc., and will support iOS 8 very soon.
- Developed by Apple Certified Developers, PhotoTrans guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
Quickly Delete Photos from iPhone by Following the Steps Below
Install PhotoTrans on your computer.
Launch PhotoTrans > Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable and then PhotoTrans will detect your device immediately. The basic information of your device will display at the main interface.
Choose the destination directory where you want to remove all photos under it > Right- click on one of the pictures > Choose "Select All" from the drop-down menu.
How to Quickly Remove Photos from iPhone
Click "Delete" button on the top side, and PhotoTrans will remind you if you are sure about batch deleting photos from your iPhone > Click "Yes" to continue.
The Bottom Line
If this post is useful to you, please kindly share it with the people around you who may also look for a similar solution. Or should you have any questions, please feel free to share it with us in the comments section or email us at our Help Center.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Completely Deleted Text Messages from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to completely delete text messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- Transfer Text Message from iPhone to Computer - This post help you transfer and backup your SMS/iMessage text messages from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - How can I transfer iPhone music to iTunes with music ratings, play counts and playlists? Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Quickly - You can't miss this post to help you transfer music from iPod to iTunes in minutes. Read more >>