How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory Easily
Want to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory easily? This guide will introduce you a powerful Android data recovery tool and show you detailed steps to recover deleted contacts from phone memory.
Download this professional Android data recovery software to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory easily in 3 steps.
Does it 100% safe that you put your hundreds of thousands of contacts in your Phone memory? No, of course not. And various reasons could lead to the Phone memory contacts loss, such as, mistakenly deletion, system corruption, factory reset and other unexpected cases. And when that happens – lost contacts in phone memory and without any backup at hand, it would be a disaster.
But fortunately, we have a powerful Android data recovery tool - PhoneRescue could help us to retrieve lost contacts from phone memory easily.
The Tool We'll Use to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory
Designed by a professional team of iMobie, PhoneRescue – Android data recovery can help you to recover any type of data from phonememory.
- Recovering various file types - it enables you to recover contacts, photos, messages, Whatsapp, videos, audios, calendar and more from phone memory.
- Extremely easy to operate - It can help you recover deleted contcts from phone memory in 3 simple steps and also supports you selectively recovering.
- It compatible with various Android models - you can recover contacts from Samsung S4/S5/S6, Sony, Motorola, HUAWEI and Google, so just download the corresponding version of your Android.
How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory
Step 1: Download PhoneRescue on your computer, install and launch it > Connect your Android phone to computer with its USB cable.
How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory – Step 1
Step 2: Select Contacts to recover > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted contacts on phone memory.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you’ll see the list of your deleted contacts > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to rover them to your Android phone directly or save them to your computer.
Recovery of Deleted Contacts from Phone Memory – Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory. Just as you can see, with PhoneRescue you can do it in a super easy and fast way. So do not hesitate to give it a try. And if you have any question, you can send email to us or just leave your comment below.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy – This guide shows you how to recover deleted photos on Samsung S4/S5/S6/S7 in the easiest way. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from HTC to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you move contacts from Samsung to iPhone/iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read More >>