How to Retrieve Deleted Voice Recordings on Android via 1 Click
Lost important voice recordings by accident? Don't worry! This guide will show you a quick and simple method to help you recover deleted voice recordings in minutes.
PhoneRescue - Android Data Recovery can help you recover deleted voice recordings and other important files on your Android phone with ease. Just give it a try now.
"I accidently deleted all the voice recordings on my Samsung S7, they were of my 4 year old son talking at different times over the years. Is there any way of recovering them?"
You may have encountered the same situation like above user that you mistakenly deleted one or all your precious voice recordings, which records kid’s babbles, loved one’s greetings, passionate speeches, etc. Losing those voice recordings with precious memories might make you feel sad. Don’t worry about that too much.
Those deleted voice recordings are still stay somewhere on device and they are just invisible to us. With some professional data recovery tool, you can find the hidden files and get them back with no effort. And in this guide, the tool we recommend is the #1 Android & iOS data recovery – PhoneRescue. Keep reading to recover deleted voice recordings with it now.
Don’t Miss: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android >
Don’t make any more voice recordings on your Android phone, or your deleted voice recordings will be overwritten by new data and become unrecoverable.
The Tool You Need to Recover Deleted Voice Recordings on Android
PhoneRescue is the most safe and efficient recovery tool that trusted by millions of Android and iOS users. Now, let’s check what PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery can do for you.
1. It helps you successfully recover all deleted or lost voice recordings via three simple steps: connecting, scanning, recovering, and the whole process just takes you a few minutes.
2. It supports previewing and selecting the deleted voice recordings before recovering, which makes it possible for you to recover the one(s) you really needed.
4. It works perfectly with the most common Android devices and the latest Android OS, such as Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Samsung Tab and more smartphone and tablets.
How to Retrieve Deleted Voice Recordings on Android
At first, let’s go to the download page of PhoneRescue and click Download for Android. Then choose the suitable version to download it on your computer.
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery on your computer > Connect your Android phone to the computer via its USB cable (here we take Samsung for example).
Step 2. Choose Voice Recordings only > Tap Next on the right. By default, all supported files are checked. If you only want to recover the deleted voice recordings, uncheck other file categories.
Step 3. Preview the deleted voice recordings and select the one(s) you want to recover > Click the Download to Computer button to get them back right now.
Note: This feature of PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery is coming soon. Let’s look forward to it!
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery, you can successfully recover all your deleted voice recordings in minutes. Moreover, PhoneRescue guarantees your privacy safety, it is always put your privacy protection in the first place. Just give it a try now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Photos after Factory Reset – Read on this guide to quickly recover deleted photos on Android. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages without Computer – Read this guide to easily retrieve deleted messages without computer. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Line Messages from Android & iOS – This tutorial will tell you how to recover deleted line messages from Android & iOS. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung – This tutorial will show you how to transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung easily. Read more >>