How to Save Instagram Videos on Android
Don’t know how to download Instagram videos on Android? Worry not. This guide will show you how to save Instagram videos on Android with the easiest way.
AnyTrans for Android can help you download Instagram videos to Android with no effort. Have a try now, and then use it to download your favorite Instagram videos for free.
When scrolling through Instagram, you will come across plenty of wonderful videos that worth saving and further enjoying. However, the official Instagram app on Android phone offers no available option for users to download these videos.
Then, is it possible to download Instagram videos on Android? The answer is absolutely yes. Here in the following, we will show you how to save Instagram videos on Android with great ease, and free.
The Tool You Need to Download Instagram Videos on Android
To download Instagram videos, you have no choice but turn to video downloader for help. And here we highly recommend AnyTrans for Android, which is recognized as the #1 video downloader. It has helped millions of Android users download videos from video websites successfully.
- It supports downloading Instagram videos to Android device directly. Also, you can save Instagram videos to computer.
- Besides Instagram, it also enables you to download videos Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook as well as other 900+ video websites.
- It also allows you to download videos in the various video formats, including MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc.
- It is free for you forever. Also, it will save the videos in the best quality and sidestep the annoying ads for you.
How to Save Instagram Videos on Android in 1 Click
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Android and launch it on your Mac/PC computer> Connect your device to the computer.
Step 2. Click the Video Download button > Choose the saved path > Copy URL of the video and click Download button > Click the button on the upper right corner to check downloading process and manage the downloaded videos.
Step 3. To transfer the downloaded Instagram videos to your device, just click button. If you saved them on your computer, you can click the button to locate the saved path on computer. The downloading time various based on the size of the video.
- If you failed to download Instagram videos, just click the button to restart the downloading process.
- After the downloading process is completed, you can find the videos in the Videos app on your Android phone.
- To delete useless video or music, just click the button. If you want to delete all downloaded items, please click Clear List.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans for Android makes it quite easy to save Instagram videos on Android. If you will want to download videos from other video websites to your Android phone, try AnyTrans for Android to help you make it without effort.