How to See Text Messages on iCloud
How to see text messages on iCloud? If you want to see messages on iCloud but have no idea to make it, you have come to the right place. Read this post to find out how to see texts on iCloud.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, then use it to manage your iPhone iPad and iPod contents in an easier and smarter way. Now read on this post on how to see text messages on iCloud.
How to See Text Messages on iCloud
Apple gives you 5 GB free space for iCloud storage, and it automatically backs up your device over Wi-Fi every day while it's turned on, locked, and connected to a power source, including your iPhone messages.
It is not an uncommon situation that you delete some messages by mistake, and you are desperately to retrieve the lost messages. We are glad to tell you that you can see your text messages on iCloud with the help of AnyTrans. It allows you to access and see the messages on iCloud, and even to download them to your computer.
Why Choose iMobie's AnyTrans?
1. All-around: AnyTrans manages to transfer almost all the personal info and media files to the computer, such as, music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, calendars, notes and so on.
2. Full-way: AnyTrans enables users to transfer iOS contents from any iDevices to iTunes, to any computer or to iPhone iPad and iPod.
3. iCloud-management: AnyTrans enables you to selectively download individual items, such as Notes, Messages, Contacts, Voice Mail, Call History and more from the iCloud backup to computer instead of the entire backup synchronization.
You May Like: Quick Way to Backup Text Messages on iPhone >
How to See Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your PC/Mac and open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer.
See Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click the iCloud Content and sign in with your Apple ID.
See Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the right backup and select Messages. Now you are able to see the text messages and you can also download it to your computer.
See Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 3
Related Reading: Two Ways to Get Notes from iCloud >
The Bottom Line
It is easy and smart to see messages from iCloud AnyTrans. It also allows you to view contact, notes, calendars, bookmarks and more from iCloud. Have a try on AnyTrans now!>
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone - It tells how to backup SMS, iMessage messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Text Messages from iPhone - You'll find a quick solution to export messages from iPhone to PC or Mac. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Text Messages - This post will show you a quick way to teach about how to backup iPhone text messages. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Mac - Read on this post to learn how to save text messages from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>