How to Add Photos to iCloud Easily
Are you looking for a simple method to help you add photos to iCloud? Read this guide to know how to send photos to iCloud easily and quickly.
This well-rounded iOS data manager - AnyTrans can help you to send photos to iCloud with ease. Just give it a try and it won’t let you down.
As we all know that apple allows user to upload their photos to iCloud account automatically when their device gets the Wi-Fi connection. However this kind of transfer will upload the entire photo library on device. So sometimes it’s not so convenient for people who just want to select the images to sync to the iCloud.
And then, in this post, we’ll introduce you two simple ways to help you add the specific photo to iCloud easily and quickly. So just choose the suitable one.
Also Read: How to Transfer Photos to iCloud Easily >
Part 1. Send Photos to iCloud via iCloud.com
As the web version of iCloud, iCloud.com enables you to add photos from computer to iCloud quickly. If you don’t know how to make it, just follow the next part.
Go to iCloud.com > Log into your Apple ID and password > Select Photos > Click Upload photos button on the top > Select the photo you want to transfer to iCloud > Click Choose.
How to Send Photos to iCloud
Part 2. How to Send Photos to iCloud Quickly via AnyTrans
As a professional iOS data management tool, AnyTrans can help you to manage not only your iPhone/iPad/iPod data, but also the iCloud content like contacts, calendar, notes, reminders, etc.
It helps you to manage different iCloud accounts at the same time, add photos to iCloud and transfer photos from iCloud to iCloud directly. Furthermore, it enables you to add the selected photos to iCloud and download them to computer as backup.
How to Send Photos to iCloud Quickly
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on computer > Click the iCloud button on the top > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Send Photos to iCloud – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down or click the button at right, you’ll see the interface shown below > Click Photos.
How to Add Photos to iCloud – Step 2
Step 3. Click the To iCloud button > Select the photos you want to transfer > Click Open.
How to Send Pictures to iCloud – Step 3
1. For now, AnyTrans only supports transferring JPG images to iCloud.
2. Besides adding photos to iCloud, AnyTrans can also help you to download photos to computer or transfer them among different iCloud accounts.
The Bottom Line
Hope you figure out how to add photos to iCloud after reading this post. And this amazing software – AnyTrans not only can transfer and manage iOS data for you, but also can download Internet videos freely for you. Now download it to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup – Follow this tutorial to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch easily. Read More >>
- How to Access & View iCloud Backup – Read this guide to get two typical methods to access your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Notes from One iCloud Account to Another – This guide tell you how to transfer notes from one iCloud account to another quickly. Read More >>