How to Set a Ringtone on iPhone
How can I set a ringtone on iPhone? If you are looking for an answer, this iMobie guide will show you a comprehensive approach to set your own ringtones freely.
Download and install this powerful application on your computer then set your own ringtones on iPhone easily. This guide will show you several ways to set a ringtone on iPhone.
A graceful ringtone can give you a relaxed feeling, even attract other's attention. Thus many people will choose own loved songs or music as ringtones. But setting ringtones on an iPhone specially choosing a loved song as a ringtone is not an easy task for new iPhone users. For this question, I will show you two different ways to set your ringtones.
Part 1. How to Set up Default Ringtones on iPhone
The one is how to set default ringtones. For this part it is easier than setting a song as a ringtone, so that I just need offer you the operation steps.
- You should open your iPhone menu and click "Settings".
- Then you will see the option "Sound" and click it.
- Now you will find the "phone ringtone" and click it.
- It displays many different kinds of ringtones for choosing; you can choose any one as your iPhone's ringtone.
Above is how to set default ringtones on iPhone. But what many users might want to know is how to set a song as a ringtone. Many people may think of iTunes at once. Yes, iTunes can help you make it, but don't you think it is a very cumbersome way. Besides, it might erase your iPhone's data. So is there any simple way to set a song as a ringtone? I should tell you yes. Now I will recommend a simple way to set your own ringtones.
Part 2. How to Set a Ringtone on iPhone Without iTunes
Below guide will show you an Ultra-modern design software, aimed at transferring and managing data of Apple devices – AnyTrans to transfer your loved songs to your ringtones library with three steps and then set your own ringtone on iPhone.
Tool You Need
- An iPhone and USB cable
- A computer with your loved songs
- An iPhone content manager – AnyTrans
How to transfer songs from computer to iPhone Ringtones？Below 3 steps will give you the answer.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer with Window or Mac version. Then follow up below 3 steps to transfer ringtones from computer to iphone.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable. Scroll down or click the button at right.
Transfer Ringtone from Computer to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio, and then choose Ringtones.
Transfer Ringtone from Computer to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button and choose the music you want to transfer, and then click on Open to transfer music to iPhone as ringtones.
Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone – Step 3
After transferring loved songs from computer to iPhone, you should go to iPhone menu and go to "settings" > click "sound" > open "phone ringtones", all your transferring ringtones are arranged above the default ringtones. Then you can choose any one you loved as your iPhone ringtone.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is aimed at transferring and managing iOS contents. It not only supports transferring messages, call history, voice mail, media, photos, audio books etc. from device to computer, device to device or device to iTunes, but also manages your iOS content. If you have any question for above suggestion, feel free to contact us in the comment section. Go to have a try
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes Simply – This guide will tell you how to send your ringtones to iTunes for backups easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad without iTunes – Share your videos on your iPad freely. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to Computer Quickly – You can enjoy your music on the computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from One Computer to Another – Have a new computer and want to move the music library from the old computer to the new one. Read more >>