How to Set Up Siri to Work on Your iPhone iPad
Siri is an interesting feature that always brings pleasant and relax moment for users. Do you know how to make full use of this function as an important feature of smartphone?
Get started now with this great tool before reading how to set up Siri to work on your iPhone iPad tip.
The new evolution of Siri comes with iOS 7 is it can now speak using a male or female voice. To get full use of Siri, turn on your iOS device's mater location services functionality, and then make sure Location Services. Let's see how to set up Siri to work on your iPhone specifically.
Ways to active Siri
Here are four ways gathered to active Siri before using it.
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Pick up your iPhone and hold it up to your ear. Siri will activate automatically. (But this requires a within settings, it will explained later.)
- Press and hold the Call button on your wireless Bluetooth headset that is paired with your iDevices. This enables you to speak to Siri on your device from up to 30 feet away.
- If you're using Apple EarPods or original Apple headphones, press the middle button on the controls on the cable.
if you're using your iDevice with a Bluetooth headset, when you activate Siri, to the right of the microphone icon will be a Bluetooth icon. Tap on it to choose between using the iPhone's built-in microphone or your headset's microphone when talking to Siri.
How to setting up insteps
- Launch Settings from the home screen.
- From the main Settings menu, tap on the General option
- From the General menu Screen, tap on the Siri option.
- From the Siri submenu, turn on the virtual switch associated with Siri option by tapping on it.
- Select your language. The default setting is English, now many other languages are supported by Siri with iOS 7.
- Tap on the new Voice Gender option to choose between giving SIRI A MALE OR FEMALE VIOCE.
- Tap on the Voice Feedback to determine whether Siri will respond to you verbally for every request you make, or just when suing the feature's hands-free mode. If Voice Feedback is turned off, text-based Siri prompts will appear on the iPhone or iPad's screen but you will not hear Siri's voice.
- Tap on the My info icon to link your own Contacts entry with Siri. (Important)
- At the bottom of the Siri menu on the iPhone, the Raise To Speak option is listed. When the switch is turned on, Siri automatically activates when pick up the phone and hold it up to ears.
It's important to enable Siri to pinpoint your location. After you complete this, Siri will requires the basic information, as well as access to content stored on your iPhone or iPad, that it needs to function. As you use Siri, it periodically asks you for additional information, which it then saves for future use.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>