How to Set Video Recording Quality in iOS 9
With iOS 9, you can change the default video recording quality, which should help you save some space when you need.
Start to have a try on AnyTrans so that you can import, export, and delete videos from iOS device easily. Now keep reading to learn how to set video recoring quality in iOS 9.
iOS 9 enables you to change the video resolution of the back camera on your iPhone, which is helpful when you are low on storage. There are three levels of video resolution for you to choose, and the lower-quality setting requires less storage space on your iPhone.
Standard video recording
720p HD at 30fps: 60MB per minute
1080p HD at 30fps (default resolution): 130MB per minute
1080p HD at 60fps (smoother video): 200MB per minute
4k (highest resolution; iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only): 375MB per minute
Slo-mo video recording
1080p HD at 120fps: 375MB per minute
720p HD at 240fps (most frames, default): 300MB per minute
How to Change Video Recording Quality on iOS 9
Step 1. Open Settings, and scroll down to select Photos & Camera option.
Step 2. Tap the Record Video or Record Slo-mo.
Step 3. Now you can select the resolution you need.
How to Set Video Recording Quality on iOS 9
Bonus Tip: How to Export/Import/Delete Videos on iOS 9
With AnyTrans, you can manage your iPhone videos and other types of iOS files on computer in a smart way. It is an iOS file transfer suits for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod (even for the latest iOS 9.3.2 users).
- Classified your iPhone videos to Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos, Photo Videos, Slo-mo, etc., so you can find the video you need quickly.
- Export videos from iDevice to PC/Mac computer or iTunes.
- Import videos from computer to iDevice without wiping.
- Send videos from one iDevice to another directly.
- Remove videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch massively.
- Automatically convert videos to iDevice friendly format.
Import/Export/Delete Videos on iDevice with AnyTrans
More Related Articles You May Like
- Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes - This guide tells you how to import videos to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Fix Video Cannot Be Played on This iPhone/iPad - Get a quick solution in this guide. Read more >>
- Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer – In this post, you will learn 3 ways to transfer videos from iPhone 6/6s to computer. Read more >>
- How to Share Videos/Movies on iPhone or iPad - This guide is about how to share videos on iPhone or iPad. Read more >>