How to Share Google Calendar with iCloud
How to share Google calendar with iCloud? This post will show you the method to share Google calendar with iCloud account in details.
Besides managing your iOS content, AnyTrans is also a good assistant to manage the iCloud content, with it, you can transfer your iCloud content to your computer for backup easily and freely.
You may keep some schedule in your Google account, and sometimes, you maybe want to view the calendar schedule on your iPhone directly or you want to compare your Google calendar with iCloud calendar to check whether you miss something. So you need to share your Google calendar with your iCloud, and then you can get the calendar information on your iPhone, anytime and anywhere. And in this article, we will tell you the way to share Google calendar with iCloud.
How to Share Google Calendar with iCloud without Effort
Step 1. Open Settings on your iOS device > Calendar > Add account > Choose Google.
How to Share Google Calendar with iCloud - Step 1
Step 2. Input your Google account and password > Open Calendars.
How to Share Google Calendar with iCloud - Step 2
Step 3. Open Calendar sync on your iOS device: Settings > Log in iCloud account > Open Calendar.
How to Share Google Calendar with iCloud - Step 3
Bonus Tip: How to Download iCloud Backup to Computer
We use iCloud to backup the data of iOS devices in case of losing the important information. However, the free storage of iCloud is limited, after you backup with iCloud for several times, the iCloud may be full. And you can only delete some backups or purchase more space, but you may want to lose neither any data nor money. Then you may think whether is a way to kill two birds with one stone. The answer is positive, you can download the iCloud backups to computer and then delete some backups in iCloud to free up storage space. Here we will recommend you a software - AnyTrans, to help you export your iCloud backup to your computer and then delete the backups directly and easily.
Besides as an iOS content manager, AnyTrans can also be used for managing iCloud content. Let’s have a look of the merits of AnyTrans as an iCloud content manager tool.
1. AnyTrans helps you enter the iCloud, you can view your iCloud content including contacts, calendar, photos and so on.
2. AnyTrans enables you to download the iCloud backups, and you can also delete some iCloud backups to get more storage space.
3. AnyTrans helps you set the format of output, you can export the data in the format you need.
4. AnyTrans also allows you to add contents from computer to iCloud directly, including photos, notes and more.
Now download AnyTrans and use it to download iCloud backups to computer immediately.
How to Export iCloud Backup to Computer
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer, and click“iCloud Content” to log in you iCloud account.
How to Export iCloud Backup to Computer - Step 1
Step 2. Click iCloud Backup.
How to Export iCloud Backup to Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Download the iCloud backups you need.
How to Export iCloud Backup to Computer - Step 3
Step 4. Click “View”, and then select the data you want to export, and click button.
How to Download iCloud Backup to Computer - Step 4
1. You can click button to set the output format of data, the export path and backup path.
2. After you download the iCloud backups data, you can click the button to delete some backups.
The Bottom Line
After reading this post, you can get the way to share Google calendar with iCloud easily. And if you want to empty more space for your iCloud, you can export the iCloud backups to your computer and then delete some backups with AnyTrans easily and quickly as the steps above showing. Download and try AnyTrans now!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Article You May Like
- How to Delete Notes from iCloud Easily - Read this tutorial and delete notes from iCloud in two ways. Read More >>
- Three Ways to Help You Transfer Calendars to iCloud with Ease - This article will help you transfer calendars to iCloud with three ways. Read More >>
- How to Find Contacts from iCloud Backup - This guide will show you how to find contacts from iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Get Text Messages from iCloud Backup - This article will help you get text message from iCloud backup easily. Read More >>