How to Share Music on iPhone 6s/SE
How to share music on your new iPhone 6s? In this guide, we will show you a straightforward way to share iPhone music to iTunes, to computer or to another iPhone.
AnyTrans gives you best music management & transfer experience, now download it to have a try before we start this guide about how to share music on iPhone 6/6s/SE.
Your computer crashed and you want to rebuild the iTunes library by getting songs from iPhone to it? Want to share some fair-sounding songs on your iPhone with your family or friends? Is there any 2-minute way to complete it? YES, in this guide, we will show you a quick and safe method to share music on iPhone to anywhere you like.
Introduction to the Tool We’ll Use
AnyTrans is an all-around iOS file manager that makes it easy to share iPhone content.
- Allow you to share music on iPhone to iTunes, to computer and to another iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Sync music from computer or iTunes to iPhone without erasing.
- You can easily create, edit, and manage your playlists on iPhone just as you do on iTunes.
- Also supports sharing photos, videos, ringtones, voice memos, messages, contacts, notes, and more on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
How to Share Music on iPhone 6/6s/SE with AnyTrans
Firstly, download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. It works on both Windows and Mac.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer. You will see AnyTrans homepage, and it will show you the iOS file type it supports.
How to Share Music on iPhone 6s Plus with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio and select Music.
How to Share Music on iPhone 6s Plus with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. You will see all songs on your iPhone, and you can share your iPhone music to anywhere you like: to iTunes, to computer, and to another iDevice (you need to plugin with another iDevice).
How to Share Music on iPhone 6s Plus with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Sharing music on iPhone is as easy as ABC with the help of AnyTrans, why not download it for a free trial now? If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please contact our support team via email to get technical support for free.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Music from iPhone SE to Computer - Read this guide to know a quick and easy way to do that. Read more >>
- How to Extract Music from iPhone or iPod – Read this guide on how to extract music from iPhone/iPod. Read more >>
- How to Manage Music on iPhone without iTunes - We will show you an easy way to manage music on iPhone without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone - Read this guide to learn a quick method to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>