How to Share Photos on iPhone with Ease
How to share photos between iPhones? In this guide, we will show you a new way to share your iPhone photos to anywhere you need: to PC/Mac, to a flash drive or to another iPhone.
AnyTrans is an iPhone photo manager that allows you to share photos on iPhone to PC/Mac, to a flash drive and to another iPhone/iPad. Download the free trial to have a try before we start this tutorial.
Sharing your holiday photos on iPhone with your friends is pleasant. To share photos between two iPhones, there are several options for you: AirDrop, iCloud Photo Stream or iTunes, and we’ve introduced you in our previous post.
In order to give you more freedom on sharing your iPhone photos, we will show you a new & effective way to let you share photos on iPhone to PC, to Mac, to external hard drive, and to another iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans takes care of up to 28 types of your iOS content on iPhone, iPad and iPod (touch).
- Allow you to share photos on iPhone to anywhere you like: to PC, to Mac, to external flash drive, or to another iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Extract all your photos and classified to Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Panorama, etc.
- Remove unwanted photos from iPhone in bulk, including the iTunes synced photos.
- It also allows you to share contacts, notes, messages, videos, and more on iPhone.
How to Share Photos on iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Get AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Open it and connect your iPhone to computer. Click the button at right. (If you want to share photos between two iPhones, you need to connect both iPhones to computer.)
How to Share Photos on iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos and choose the photo type you need.
How to Share Photos on iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. For example, in Camera Roll, you will see all photos you take with your iPhone. You can select any photos to share on iPhone, and then click the right button to share iPhone photos to computer/Flash Drive, or to another iDevice.
How to Share Photos on iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Sharing photos with AnyTrans is quiet convenient especially when you get a huge camera roll or photo library and want to share all those photos to computer or an external drive. Now download AnyTrans to take a tour >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone – This guide tells you two ways to delete photos from your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop - This guide will offer two ways to help you import iPhone pictures to your laptop. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone 6s to Computer – You will know how to transfer photos from iPhone 6s to computer in this guide. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6s - You can find an easy way to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone here. Read more >>