How to Share Videos/Movies on iPhone or iPad
Want to share a video on your iPhone to your friend’s iPhone? Don’t know how to do that quickly? Read this guide to learn a simple solution.
AnyTrans allows you to share videos, photos, music, contacts and more on iPhone. Download it to get a free trial after reading this guide about how to share videos on iPhone or iPad.
On a big iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s, it is amazing to watch HD movies. If you just upgraded from a small iPhone 5s to a new iPhone 6/6s (Plus), and want to transfer some videos to the new iPhone, you’ve come to the right place. We know that sharing a large video/movie between iPhones is not easy, so we bring you this post and it will show you an iPhone to iPhone transfer tool that is really helpful.
The Tool We Need to Share Videos on iPhone 6/6s/SE
If you are looking for a user-friendly software that you can use it to share iPhone videos without any hassle, AnyTrans will be your best choice.
- Share videos, movies, TV Shows, and music videos on iPhone iPad to iTunes, to computer, and to another iPhone.
- Import videos to iPhone iPad from computer or iTunes without data erase.
- It also allows you to share music, photos, contacts, messages, and more on iPhone iPad.
Also Read: How to Share Music on iPhone 6s >
How to Share Video from iPhone 6/6s/SE with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Windows or Mac, and install it. Launch AnyTrans, and connect with your iPhone or iPad.
Share Videos on iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Swipe down to another interface > Click Videos and you can select the video type you want o share from iPhone: Movies, Home Video, TV Shows, Music Video, Photo Videos, etc.
Share Videos on iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. For example, select Photo Videos, and you will see all photo videos on your iPhone. Your can share iPhone videos to computer hard drive, and to another iPhone or iPad (you need to connect at least two iDevices).
Share Videos on iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans make it easy to share content on iPhone, and no data will be wiped during the process. Now take a tour with AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Movies from iPhone to iPad Pro - Read this guide to learn a direct way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Movies from iPhone to External Hard Drive - You will get the exact solution after reading this guide. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Movies from Computer to iPhone 6/6s - Follow the steps below to send videos from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Get Photos Off iPhone – Read this tutorial to know how to get photos off iPhone. Read more >>