How to Sync Calendar with iPad
Syncing computer calendar with iPad should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee.However, do you know exactly how to sync calendar with iPad? Here comes two methods to help you sync computer calendar with iPad.
Download and install AnyTrans to manage your iPad contents in an easy way after reading this article on how to sync calendar with iPad. With AnyTrans, you can transfer music, movies, playlists ans other contents as you want.
It is highly recommended to sync your iPad with your computer because it creates a backup of the device's content and settings. To sync important data such as contacts, email accounts and calendar from iPad to computer is quite necessary. For example, you may need to restore computer calendar after resetting or replacing your iPad. So, do you know how to sync computer calendar with iPad?
In this post, I will introduce you two ways to sync your computer calendar with iPad. Using iTunes, the free multimedia management software from Apple. Or sync calendar with the amazing iTunes alternative - iMobie's AnyTrans.
You May Like: How to Transfer Calendar from Mac to iPhone
How to Sync Calendar with iPad Using iTunes
- Connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the iPad from the "Devices" list.
- Click the "Info" tab in the main iTunes window.
- Check the "Sync Calendars" box and select your desktop calendar application from the menu.
- Click the "Sync" button in the lower right corner of the iTunes window.
How to Sync Calendar with iPad
Note: Sync calendar using iTunes may create duplicate calendars. AnyTrans is your best iTunes alternative to sync calendar with iPad iPhone. AnyTrans can also help you sync other types of iOS contents such as Contacts, Messages, Notes Call Log etc.
Must Read: How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to Mac
How to Sync Calendar with iPad Using AnyTrans
- Download and install AnyTrans on your computer.
- Launch AnyTrans on your computer and connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
- Enter AnyTrans manage page > Enter the Calendar manage page > Select and preview Calendar you want to sync.
- Tap To Device button to transfer Calendar from computer to iPad.
The Bottom Line
Download the easy-to-use AnyTrans to sync your computer calendar with iPad. Any problem about this article or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed. At the same time, if you find this article is useful, please do not hesitate to share it to your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Calendar from Mac to iPhone - You may want to know how to get calendar from Mac to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to Mac - This post gives you two ways to transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Mac - Read this post and freely transfer your data from your iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPad to iPad - Read this article to know three ways to transfer data from iPad to iPad. Read more >>