Want to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X but don’t know how? This guide will show you how to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X via 2 different ways.
For Apple users, iTunes library is an ideal place to keep all our loved songs, playlists, movies and other media files. So, when switching to a new iPhone, one of the first things that we want to do is to sync our sweet songs from iTunes to new iPhone, so that we can enjoy them the same on our new device.
When it comes to syncing music, the traditional way is using iTunes. But the process is quite complicated and time-consuming, especially for iPhone newbies. Also, we have to take the risk of data loss on our device, as iTunes will require to remove all existing media files.
Then, besides the traditional iTunes-way, is there any other simple way can finish the sync task without erasing data on our device? The answer is absolutely yes. Here in this guide, we will share you a 100% safe yet efficient iTunes alternative to help you sync music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X in minutes & without any existing data loss.
If you prefer a pretty easy and reliable way to help you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X, then this #1 iTunes alternative – AnyTrans for iOS can be your best choice. It is highly recommended by millions of users for iOS data syncing. Let’s check it’s outstanding features below.
1. AnyTrans supports syncing music from iTunes to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6/SE/5S/5 in just 1 click. And it only takes you 5 minutes to transfer 3000 songs.
2. AnyTrans allows you to preview the music details, which means you can choose the songs you really like to sync to your new iPhone. In this way, you will not only save a lot of your iPhone storage space, but also manage your music library at the same time.
3. AnyTrans keeps all data safe on your device.
4. Besides music, AnyTrans can also help you sync other up to 24 types of iOS files, like photos, ringtones, videos, messages, contacts, notes, calendar, etc.
5. iTunes only performs a one-way synchronization, but AnyTrans enables you to sync music and other data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Mac/PC/iTunes, and vice versa. Wherever you want to sync, AnyTrans helps you make it.
How about give it a try now? Click here to download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer prior, and then follow the simple steps below to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X with no effort.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X to the computer via its USB cable > Click on iTunes tab.
Step 2. Click Music tab > Preview and select the songs you want to sync to your iPhone > Click To Device button on the upper right corner to start the process. After the process is completed, all your selected music should be stored in your Music app on your iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X.
If there’s no important information have stored in your new iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X, then iTunes could also be a good choice to sync your music.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer, which running the latest iTunes version > Open iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically > Click the Device icon at the top-left corner, then it will show you the details about your device as well as the type of content you can sync.
How to Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X with iTunes – Step 1
Step 2. Choose Music in the sidebar on the left > Check Sync Music > Select the music you want to sync > Click Apply to start to sync.
How to Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X with iTunes – Step 2
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone >
As you can see from above, AnyTrans can be the most time-saving and labor-saving way to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X, especially for those users who have kept some files on their new device. So, don’t hesitate to have to try now, and then use it to transfer music and other files from iTunes to iPhone with great ease.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!