How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud in Three Ways
How to sync Outlook contacts with iCloud? This guide will show you three methods to export Outlook contacts to iCloud with ease.
Download AnyTrans on your computer firstly and then read this guide to sync Outlook contacts to iCloud with it.
Outlook is widely used by many companies, it records a number of contacts including email addresses, phone numbers, birthdays of our colleagues, which help us send emails smoothly. Sometimes, we may want to send them emails or call them on our iPhone directly, or you just want to backup the Outlook contacts to another place. Whatever the reason is, you want to sync the Outlook contacts with iCloud, and then view them on all iDevices and computers after logging in the iCloud account. Then how? Please keep reading, we will show you the methods to export Outlook contacts to iCloud.
Method 1: How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans
As an awarded iOS content manager, AnyTrans can also help you manage iCloud content, it has the following highlight features in managing iCloud content:
- AnyTrans helps you access iCloud and manage the content, including photos, contacts, notes, etc.
- AnyTrans allows you to import content to iCloud from third-party applications like Outlook, and also to export iCloud contents to computer.
- More importantly, AnyTrans helps you import or export multiple files at once, so you can import multiple outlook contacts to iCloud with 1-click.
Now download AnyTrans and sync Outlook contacts with iCloud.
Step 1. Run Outlook on your PC or Mac > Click Contacts > Select the Contacts you want to sync > Drag to your Desktop.
How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Launch AnyTrans on your PC or Mac > Click iCloud Content > Sign in with iCloud account.
How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Click iCloud Import > Select the Outlook Contacts > Tap Open.
How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: Then you can access and view the Outlook contacts on all iDevices and computers after you log in iCloud account.
If your computer is a PC, you can try the the next method to sync Outlook contacts to iCloud.
Method 2: Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with iCloud Control Panel
Step 1. Download iCloud Control Panel to your computer and run it, and then sign in with iCloud account and password.
Step 2. Check the box of Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks, and then click Apply.
Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with iCloud Control Panel
This method will also sync Outlook mails, calendars and tasks to iCloud, and it can only apply to Windows computer, if you only want to sync Outlook contacts with iCloud or sync the contacts on Mac, please try AnyTrans or the following method.
Method 3. Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with iCloud.com
Step 1. The step is same with step 1 in the first method.
Step 2. Sign in iCloud account on iCloud.com > Click Contacts.
Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with iCloud.com - Step 2
Step 3. Click gear > Click Import vCard > Select the Outlook contacts from computer > Tap Open.
Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud with iCloud.com - Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all about how to sync outlook Contacts to iCloud, and we recommend you use AnyTrans, because it allows you to import multiple contacts to iCloud with 1-click on both PC and Mac, besides, AnyTrans also allows you to transfer content from computer to iPhone without erasing any data, why not give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Article You May Like
- How to Export vCard from iCloud Effortlessly - Read this guide and learn how to export vCard from iCloud effortlessly. Read More >>
- How to Sync Hotmail Contacts to iCloud on Mac/PC - Read this post and try to sync Hotmail contacts to iCloud on Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to View iCloud Photos on iPhone/iPad/iPod - This post will show you how to view iCloud photos on iPhone/iPad/iPod. Read More >>
- How to Remove Duplicate iCloud Contacts Easily - This guide will tell you how to remove duplicate iCloud contacts easily. Read More >>