How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X with Great Ease
Got an iPhone but don't know how to sync ringtones to it? Don't worry, this guide shows you detailed steps sync ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X.
AnyTrans could help you sync ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X with great ease. Download it now and follow us to sync ringtones to iPhone.
Question: "My brand new iPhone 6 will not sync my custom ringtones from iTunes. iTunes recognizes the phone, and goes through the steps as if it were syncing, but nothing appears on my phone. What's the deal?"
Syncing ringtones to iPhone is simple, but not after Apple launched iTunes 12.7, the latest version of iTunes. In iTunes 12.7, Tones icon is gone and syncing ringtones is no longer supported. Recently, a lot of iPhone users emailed us complaining they can't sync ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X by drag and drop. Here in this post, we will tell you how to sync ringtones to your iPhone after updating to iTunes 12.7. If you had some ringtones in iTunes library, we will also show you how to sync these ringtones to your iPhone.
See Also: How to Fix Can’t Add Music to iPhone >
The Tool We Need to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8
- An iPhone and its USB cable,
- A computer (PC/Mac),
AnyTrans is an award-winning iOS data transfer application. It could help you transfer ringtones on your iPhone with great ease. Here are reasons why you will need AnyTrans to transfer ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X.
1. It allows you to sync selected ringtones from computer to iPhone without erasing any data. You know, while syncing music, podcasts to iPhone with iTunes, existing data on iPhone will be erased, that's not the case with AnyTrans.
2. You can save lots of time with AnyTrans. As statistic shows that AnyTrans could sync a few gigabytes of ringtones to iPhone from computer within5 minutes.
It is just easy to sync ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X with AnyTrans, let's get to know how.
How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone after Updating to iTunes 12.7
AnyTrans is developed by Apple certificated developer and it is also Norton and McAfee secured. You have our guarantee that AnyTrans does no harm to your devices and issues like data loss or information leakage would never occur. Please feel free to use AnyTrans to sync ringtones to iPhone.
Step 1. Free download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Connect your iPhone to PC/Mac. Go to AnyTrans category management page by scrolling down or clicking the button to your right.
How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X - Step 1
Step 2. Go to Audio > Ringtones.
How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X - Step 2
Step 3. Click the "+" tab and select the ringtones on your computer, click Open, selected ringtones would soon be transferred to iPhone.
If you had ringtones on your iTunes library, they are not gone with iTunes update. For PC uses, please go to D drive > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Ringtones, for Mac users, please navigate to Music > iTunes Media > Tones. You can find all ringtones that were on iTunes library.
How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X - Step 3
The Bottom Line
That's all for how to sync ringtones to iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X. If you have any questions on this guide, please be free to leave comments below. As you can see, AnyTrans is such a powerful tool, we not download it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – This post will help you delete ringtones from iPhone in an easy way. Read more >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone SE with/without iTunes – In this guide we will show you how to add songs to an iPhone SE in two ways. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to Computer - Now read this post to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>