Recently get a new Samsung, try to set it up but don’t know how? Don’t worry! Here in this short tutorial, we are offering you the best solution to tackle such problem as how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung with ease.
Since the birth of smartphone, apps have been the true friend that gave us excitement and joy on entertainment, education and business. If you previously are a veteran of Samsung, and lately want to switch Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, to set up the new Samsung as quickly as possible, you may need to install those familiar apps on the new one. And to do that, there are two possible ways to choose from.
If your old and the new Samsung both have NFC (which aims to help you transfer data between two devices seamlessly), then all you need is to:
1. Set up your new Samsung by tapping “Tap & Go”.
2. Unlock your old Samsung and turn on NFC.
3. Tap the two phones together, select “Okay” when the data transfer prompt appears on the screen of your old Samsung.
4. Then the transfer will begin. And a message will appear on your new Samsung when the process is complete.
If your old Samsung doesn’t have NFC, please first check whether you’ve backed up or synced your app data to Google Cloud.
For app backup: Go to Settings > Personal > Backup & reset > make sure “Backup my data” is enabled. For app syncing: Go to Settings > Data usage > tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen > make sure “Auto-sync data” is turned on.
If you did have a backup, follows the steps below:
1. Select the backup on your new Samsung.
2. Choose to restore the apps to your new Samsung (some of the apps might not appear if they are not supported to be synced).
3. Download apps from the Play Store.
Apart from transferring apps from Samsung to Samsung with Google Cloud, here we also have another solution, a profound app named AnyTrans for Android, with which you can transfer apps directly from your old Samsung to the new one within a few clicks.
As an all-powerful Android data manager, AnyTrans for Android enables you to take complete control of your Samsung content from one convenient place and in every way you’ll enjoy. To make a good use of AnyTrans for Android to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung, please take a close look at its top features:
1. Transfer apps directly from your old Samsung phone to the new one within a few minutes and without hassle.
2. Transfer other types of data like music, photos, movies, books and more from Samsung to Samsung, or from Samsung to computer within a few clicks.
3. Compatible with all types of Android phones that run Android 4.0 or above, like Huawei, LG, Sony, etc.
4. 100% safe and no events like data loss would occur during the process.
And Now let’s get started on how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung with AnyTrans for Android.
Step 1 Download AnyTrans for Android and Launch it on your computer > Connect both your old and new Samsung to the computer via the USB cable > Select your Samsung on the left-top corner of your computer.
Step 2 Scroll down to the category page > Choose Apps.
Step 3 Select the Apps you want to transfer to your new Samsung > Tap Send to Device button to start transferring apps from your old Samsung to the new one.
With the help of AnyTrans for Android, you can easily and effectively transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung. And of course, you are also enabled to transfer any other data including music, videos, messages and more between devices without data loss. So why not download AnyTrans for Android and try it yourself?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >