How to Transfer Books from Computer to iPhone 7
Want to transfer books from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7 without iTunes sync? Just read this guide to see how to add books to your new iPhone 7/7 Plus easily
This easy-to-use transfer tool can help you transfer books from PC/Mac to iPhone without syncing. Download it prior to save your time and follow the steps to make it.
In order to kill the time on the way to work, you may like to download some books to your new iPhone 7 for reading. When it comes to this, the traditional way is using iTunes. However, as is known to everyone, it will erase the existed books on device during the sync. So here in this guide we'd like you tell you another method that will not lead to any data loss.
The Tool You Need
To have a better management of your books, all you need is one powerful iTunes alternative named AnyTrans. Why?
- It can help you add books to iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 without erasing any existing data.
- It also allows you to transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to computer, or to another iDevice directly.
- It enables you to delete multiple books from iPhone to free up space.
Now download AnyTrans and follow us to transfer books from computer to iPhone in minutes.
How to Transfer Books from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone > Click on Books.
How to Transfer Books from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 – Step 1
Step 2. Click on "+" button > Select the books or PDF files you want to transfer > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Books from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 – Step 2
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can transfer books from PC/Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus effortless, and it can also help you transfer music, photos, podcasts, audiobooks and more. Just give it a free try now!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPhone – This guide will show you how to send books from iPad to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – This post shows you the way to copy photos from computer to your new iPhone. Read More >>