How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPad Directly
Don’t know how to transfer books from iPad to iPad? After reading this guide, you will get the solution about how to transfer books from iPad to iPad easily.
Go to download and install this wonderful software to transfer books after reading the guide on how to transfer books from iPad to iPad.
Just get a new iPad, and want to transfer books from the original iPad to the new one? Generally speaking, you can sync the purchased books from iTunes library to you new iPad. However, the previous data on your new iPad will be erased. Besides, some of non-purchased books on your iPad are not in iTunes library, so you can’t transfer those kinds of books to your new iPad directly.
Must Read: How to Add Books to iPad without iTunes >
Is there any all-sided method for us to choose? Therefore, we will recommend you an all-in-one iOS content management tool – iMobie AnyTrans.
Check the Main Features of AnyTrans
- Just with few clicks, it will successfully transfer books from iPad to iPad directly without erasing any previous data.
- It helps you transfer selected or all the books from iPad to iPad.
- It is capable of transferring data by multiple ways, not only from iPad to iPad, but also from iPad to another iDevice.
- Besides books, it also supports transferring music, photos, messages, movies, voicemails, contacts, apps and more.
How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPad with AnyTrans
Step 1: Install and Launch AnyTrans > Connect two iPads to computer with USB cables > Click on your iPad name > Books.
How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPad – Step 1
Step 2: Choose the book you want to transfer > Tap on the To the Device button.
How to Put Books from iPad to iPad – Step2
You may like: How to Sync Contacts from iPad to Mac >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is also capable of transferring other data and files from iPad to other iDevices, which means you have more directions to choose. With AnyTrans, you can easily find your iDevices thoroughly managed in perfect order. Why Not have a Try. If you have any other questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section or contact us via email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC – This tutorial will tell you how to transfer files from iPad to PC. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPhone – It will show you how to transfer books from iPad to iPhone. Read More>>
- How to Add Books to iPad without iTunes – Read this guide to help you add books to iPad without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Restore iTunes Library from iPhone/iPad/iPod – It will show you the solution of how to restore iTunes Library from iPhone/iPad/iPod. Read More >>