How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini Easily
Still confused by how to transfer contacts from Android to iPad, or iPad mini? Get this tip to solve the problem easily with just one click.
This Android transfer tool enables you to move contacts from any Android phone to iPad/iPhone easily. Not just contacts, also supports dozens of other files types.
When you get a iPad, or iPad mini, there probably are some situations where you need to transfer contacts from your Android device to this iPad, or iPad mini. But because of their different OS, we can not transfer contacts between them directly. Also recently, many users have emailed us asking help for the same problem. So in this post, we will share some ways to help you solve how to transfer contacts from Android to iPad, or iPad mini.
The first method we can apply is with the help of Google account. We can sync contacts to Google account, then import to iPad. But it can not support music, videos, etc. Besides, it is not so easy for many users, either. The second way is using Move to iOS app. This is much easier, and also supports messages, music, videos data.
However, when many people use this app, there came a lot of problems, such as no code issue, stuck on transferring screen, etc. Another much more serious problem is Move to iOS requires the iOS device should be reset firstly before transferring. It means the existed data would be erased. Considering these questions, we recommend a third way to help you transfer files from Android to iPad, with the help of a third phone to phone transfer - AnyTrans.
Why AnyTrans? Because it avoid all kinds of problems like Move to iOS, but also enables you to do more than you can expect.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad
1. AnyTrans supports two models of Android to iOS data transferring. You can selectively move some specific data type and title, and also all Android data to iOS in one click.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. A big concern when data transferring would always be the time-costing issue. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time - less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
5. With so many astounding and amazing features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move contacta from Android to iPad.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your PC, or Mac > Connect both Android and iPad to it > Select iOS Mover option at the top of it > Click Contacts, and it will show you all contacts on Android.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini - Step 1
Step 2. Check the contacts you would like to move to iPad > Click Send to Device button, and it will start transferring them.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini - Step 2
Besides, if you plan to transfer all Android contact files to iPad, you have no need to check each title one by one, but at the shotcut screen, AnyTrans can help your with it.
Step 1. Scroll down to shortcut screen > Choose Content to iOS option. Note: You can also transfer them to iCloud and iTunes with the features of Content to iCloud and Content to iTunes.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini - Step 1
Step 2. Check Contacts, and click the right arrow to start transferring.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPad/iPad Mini - Step 2
The Bottom Line
With these three ways above, you can totally finish transferring contacts from Android to iPad, or iPad mini. But for more convenience and ease, AnyTrans is highly recommended. Why not have a free trial with it now?
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Lena. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Lena. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > By Lena, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Lena, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Easily – This guide tells you how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 7 with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone – This guide shows you a direct way to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read More >>