How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Computer
Wondering about how to transfer iPhone 7 contacts to computer as backup? This guide will offer you a quick and easy way to complete that.
Download AnyTrans on your PC or Mac so that you can freely manage your iPhone 7 content. Now read on to learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone 7 to computer.
No matter you own an old iPhone or a span-new iPhone 7 there are moments you want to transfer some contacts to computer. This tutorial is for those iPhone 7 users who:
- Want to backup contacts on iPhone 7 to computer in readable format.
- Need to print contacts from iPhone 7.
- Try to sync iPhone contacts to Mac’s address book directly.
An Introduction to The Tool We Need
AnyTrans is the tool we will use to transfer and manage contacts on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Check its main features on related to contact-management.
- Transfer iPhone 7 (Plus) contacts to computer and save as VCF or a CSV file.
- Import contacts from computer to iPhone 7 in batches.
- Add, delete and edit iPhone 7 contacts on the computer.
- Copy contacts from old iPhone to iPhone 7 directly.
How to Backup iPhone 7 Contacts to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Mac or Windows on computer > Open it and connect with your iPhone 7. Scroll down to choose Contacts.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Settings button to set the exported contacts to VCF or CSV.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose contacts you want to transfer from iPhone 7 to computer, you can select all contacts quickly or select multiple ones. Click the Send to PC/Mac button.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Get Contacts from iCloud >
The Bottom Line
Download AnyTrans and use it transfer other types of iOS data from iPhone 7 to computer like photos, music, videos, messages, notes, etc. If you have any problems when using AnyTrans, please contact our support team via Email.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to New iPhone 7/7 Plus - We will show you a quick way to add songs to iPhone 7/7 Plus without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 7 - Read this post to learn how to do that with or without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 7 - Read this guide on how to transfer songs to new iPhone 7. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to iPhone 7 – Read to learn how to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone 7. Read more >>