How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Laptop
Still don't know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to laptop? You can read this guide get one simple method to help you copy contacts from iPhone to laptop in minutes.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to laptop.
Owning a new iPhone, you are always satisfied with its unique design, high definition, powerful function and more other good features. However, unlike other Android phones, Apple's iPhone doesn't allow you to backup your contacts on SIM card. This means you may lose all your contacts because of some unexpected reasons if you don't create a backup at all. Therefore, it is necessary to transfer contacts from iPhone to your laptop for backing up so that you can get them to iPhone again once you need it.
When it comes to backing up iPhone contacts, iTunes, iCloud, Microsoft Outlook and some other tools may firstly emerge in your mind. However, you may occur some problem when sync like: your previous contacts on laptop may be replaced by the contacts you transferred, or the Internet is not so good that you can't sync the contacts from iPhone to laptop successfully, or you may lose some data because of your unfamiliar operation.
Therefore, in order to help you copy contacts from iPhone to laptop safely and reliably, here we recommend you one easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans to solve this problem. Let’s first take a brief look at it.
Top Features of AnyTrans
As a professional iOS content manager, AnyTrans is developed by an Apple Certificated developer – iMobie to help iDevices manage their iPhone/iPad/iPod data and files.
- It can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to laptop without erasing any existing contacts.
- You can just select the contacts you need and save them to laptop as CSV or VCF format as per your needs.
- AnyTrans also lets you import contacts from laptop to your iPhone, delete multiple contacts from iPhone at once or transfer contacts from iPhone to another one directly.
From now on, have a try to download AnyTrans on your laptop. Then freely transfer contacts from iPhone to laptop by following below tutorial carefully.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Laptop with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your laptop and connect your iPhone to laptop with USB cable > Click .
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Laptop – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Contacts to go to Contacts Manage Page.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Laptop – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the iPhone contacts you want to transfer then tap on To Computer button at the top right corner of page.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Laptop – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, you can transfer not just contacts from iPhone to laptop but also like music, photos, notes, videos, and messages from iPhone to computer. All in all, AnyTrans can help you manage you iDevice carefully. For this tutorial, if you have any question, be free to contact us via email or leave a comment in the comment section.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac – This tutorial tells you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to mac. Read more >>
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone 6 – You will know how to export your contacts from iPhone 6 in this guide. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from iPhone – In this guide you will know how to recover your contacts easily. Read more >>
- How to Recover Contacts from iCloud – This guide tells you how to recover contacts from iCloud. Read more >>