Don’t know how to transfer contacts from Samsung S7 to iPhone, one of the most important data? This tip includes a professional transfer tool to help you with this problem.
When switching from Samsung S7 to iPhone, how to transfer contacts is probably the first thinking in your mind. Usually, when transferring contacts between Androids, we can simply change the SIM card, because Android enables to save contacts directly on SIM card.
However, to help users to transfer data from Android to iPhone, Apple have provided an app – Move to iOS. Move to iOS supports transferring contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars.
But we do not recommend Move to iOS for you highly. Because when using Move to iOS to transfer contacts, or other data, from Android to iPhone, Move to iOS not working happens with high-frequency. Besides, iPhone has to be a new, or a reset one before transferring. That means if there is already some data on iPhone, we have to erase it firstly. So to avoid these inconveniences, we truly recommend another Android transfer tool to transfer contacts from Samsung S7 to iPhone.
This Android to iOS tool is AnyTrans, from iMobie Inc. AnyTrans have originally served iOS users with data managing and transferring. But now, with its new feature – iOS Mover released, it now helps Android users to switch to iPhone iPad.
1. AnyTrans supports selectively moving some specific data type and title with previewing, and also all Android data to iOS in one click.
2. Cover wide range of data types, contacts, messages, music, photos, videos, ringtone, call logs, calendars, zipped files, and other documents.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. When data transferring we would always be afraid of long-time waiting and wasting. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time – less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
5. With so many powerful features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move contacts from Samsung S7 to iPhone.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your PC, or Mac > Connect both Samsung S7 and iPhone to it > Choose iOS Mover > Click Contacts option.
Step 2. All contacts information on Samsung S7 will be displayed, then you just need to check the titles you would like to transfer to iPhone, and lastly click the Send to Device button to complete this task.
Also if you wonder how to transfer all contacts more easily and quickly, you can try its Content to iOS function, under shortcut screen. And here are the detailed steps.
Step 1. At the iOS Mover homepage, scroll down to shortcut screen, and then choose Content to iOS as below.
Step 2. Then check Contacts box, and click the right arrow to move all contacts.
With AnyTrans, not only how to transfer contacts from Samsung S7 to iPhone wouldn’t be a problem any more, but also any other data transferring between any phones. So why not give it a try now? If you have any question about this tool when you use it, please leave messages in the comments.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >